• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Aspira felt something weird, like something was pulling on her, or like she was dragging something extra, it was hard to explain. She turned around and saw the Twili girl was gone! she looked at Midna to ask where she went, but Midna was staring in amazement at Aspira's shadow. "What?" She asks, looking more than a little confused. She noticed that Rengo was staring at her shadow too. "What..." She repeats with increasing confusion.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro had actually taken a nap.He woke when he noticed that everyone had moved. He looked around and saw that they were all clustered around a rock. Interested, he walked over, and saw that everyone was just staring at Aspira's shadow in awe. There was nothing else there... "Uhh... what's going on guys?"

((Sorry, I don't get to go online very often. This is moving along really fast :P))

Aspira suddenly realized where the Twili was. "Nice trick Madi, but I know where you are now." She looks at her shadow, also realizing why they were staring with such amazement at her shadow.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro saw Aspira talking to her shadow and assumed he had lost it, then facepalmed when he realized where the Twili was.

((Did Madi say her name already?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((To Midna and Aspira, yes.))

The tugging feeling on Aspira trembled for a moment when she called Madi out, but there wasn't any other reaction. Madi couldn't exactly leave the shadow, she was trapped in the sunlight now...

Aspira started to think she was wrong about where Madi was, when she realized why she wasn't coming out. "Oh sorry!" She stepped behind the rock again, so that her shadow was in darkness, where it should have disappeared. "is that why you didn't want to come out? I was still in the sun?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi emerged from Aspira's shadow the moment she had the other shadow to go to, and was actually shaking as she answered Midna. "No-not g-good... Onl-ly lit-tle. N-no ch-chance..." She glanced out at the sunlight as she spoke, clearly terrified of it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Maybe we can get you a new one?" Midna offers. "Or something.... It's a shame having to live in darkness all your life."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"N-no." Madi shook her head, before warily stepping to the edge of the shadow and sticking out her completely cloaked arm for a moment. "Th-this no hu-hurt..." She muttered as she pulled her hand back in and uncovered it. She didn't dare enter the sunlight this time, but just held her bare hand up and said "Thi-this hurt. Sha-shadow... E-exit ha-hard. N-no chance, hi-hit b-by sun..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ca-can." Madi replied, her tone implying that was her point. "N-no c-come out ma-magic in s-sun. Da-danger, m-maybe su-sun hit... Ca-can hi-hide now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom