• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
(SU here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/twilight-princess-help-and-eventual-su-thread.51182/)

Midna is on her horse, rounding up the goats, Link with her. The job is long and tedious, since sometimes the boats rammed them off their horses.
"It's about this time 20 years ago I went on my trip." Link says as they finish up.
"It was hardly a trip, father." Midna smiles.
"Well, in any case.... Heh, I feel like you and Robin are my two lives.... Robin while I was out saving the world and you beforehand..." He looks at the Triforce symbol on his hand, which was inherited by his children. "I miss it, sometimes.... I wish I could teach you some things... Some things you can't learn here in Ordon..."
"Dad.... You're doing it again." Midna laughs. "Going and losing yourself."
"True..." He smiles and dismounts Epona. "Come on, let's go home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visola stands guard by the entrance to Snowpeak, something making her uneasy. "Roat... Something isn't right." She looks to her friend. "But I don't know what it is."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Screaming, Alwin appeared in the sky. He didn't know where he was, but he knew how. Screaming, he hurtled towards the Earth, slamming into the ground.
Groggily standing up, he surveyed his surroundings and did a mental self-check. He noticed two forms a while away, and headed their direction.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What are you talking about Visola?"
He was confused. "It's a time of peace. There's nothing to worry about."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You don't sense it?" She asks Roat. "It's a dark energy.... Like it was 20 years ago."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Everyone should post where they are right now in the SU thread)
Alwin raised his arm and called, "Hello!" He tried to tell more about the pair, but couldn't.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro got up and yawned. It was well after 10, way late to just be getting up, but he was well known as a slacker, and didn't really care. Now to see what Robin's up to, He thought.

--------------------------------

(I don't have anything for Tarul to do yet)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I have no idea how, when, where, or even if to enter my character yet. So I'm gonna wait until things are a bit more established around here before I add to the confusion.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(It's all right you suffered through my old rps tatles this is nothing)

"I feel something, it is faint." He was not sure what to make of it. He should be able to feel and understand something at least near the level of ability of Visola.

He noticed an unfamiliar creatuer.
It seemed to be waving at them. Unerved by its sudden apperance Roat glared at the creature through his helmet.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What is that?!" She readies her spear, her helmet hiding her features. "It's not a yeti.... What is it?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom