• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Aspira looks at a large rock, and climbs out of the water slowly, heading for the rock that she heard the gasp come from. She sneaks behind the rock.
((Is it okay to find you now Madi?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Yes!))

There was a small figure huddled in the shadows, gold eyes glimmering up at Aspira like a fearful cat's. The figure had a cloak on, so it was hard to see any other features.

"Um...hello? Um... What are you doing behind a rock..." Aspira held her hand out to help the little shaking figure up. Aspira turns to the others, "there's someone back here!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The figure didn't move, but it did speak. "Su... Sun." It stuttered out, its childlike voice strangely accented. "Hi-hiding f-from sun."

"You're hiding from the sun..." Aspira sat down next to the little creature. "Why are you hiding from the sun?" She asks kindly to her/him.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Her, the creature was definitely a her upon closer examination. She shriveled farther into the shadows upon being approached, then replied "Hu-hurts..."

"I-I think she's hurt.." Aspira says as she too watched the little girl. "She looks scared Midna, We should back up a little." She held out her hand again, "my name is Aspira. What is your name?" She looked at Midna "how do you know she's a Twili?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Her eyes, and the color of her face and the fact that light hurts." She says. "Dad told me all about them."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Da-Dad?" The Twili seemed interested in that, and looked at Midna as she asked "Wh-who D-Dad?"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The little Twili gasped upon hearing that, and quickly straighened up as she stuttered out "Wh-where he? M-must s-see, n-need see He-Hero! Wh-why I c-come, t-to Light Re-Realm. Wh-where he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom