• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"He's a day ride back where we came from..." She says worriedly. "But... Wait until tomorrow. Nights are dangerous. Oh!" She offers a hand. "I'm Midna."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Madi." The little Twili replied, reaching out and gently putting her tiny hand into Midna's. "Y-you have na-name, our qu-queen..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"She was close friends with my father... I feel honored to bear her name." She smiles. "Wait... can't you melt into someone's shadow?" She sits next to Madi.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi noticed that, and felt kind of bad for ignoring the first person to come up to her, so she decided to kill two birds with one stone. She reached out towards Aspira as the girl left the shadow of the rock, then slowly turned grey until she looked like a shadow, and sort of whisked her way into Aspira's shadow, completely invisible.

((I think Aspira should be able to feel her in the shadow, kind of like a continuous little tug at her ankles or something. Sorry if this is GMing!))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Nevermind, read. Sorry about all that guys))
"Well, if you two need to rest when we get there, we may as well. You guys have earned it," he stretched a little, "Want to start up now then?"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin stared in awe at the current situation, not really sure what to think. It was too much to process at once. He sat back down in the spring and just thought about what was going on

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna stands and goes over to her brother. "She wants to see dad." She says softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"We probably should...." She gets out of the boat and starts walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom