• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I actually completely meant to do my rundown on Moe. I still want to. I mismanaged my time and feel bad about that.

As far as Exlight's idea, my big issues with why I immediately thought it was bad, first we don't gain any info except who the faith healer and voyeur targeted, and in the the case of faith healer we don't really get anything because our healer might not be the reason for missed kills at night. Ot could be, but basically says nothing for us. Secondly, I absolutely despise no lynching. The lynch is our source of information. If we choose not to lynch, we choose to let mafia control all our info.

Not down for a second no lynch in a row, and I'm not quite as sure on Kreaal as I was before. I think either Kreaal or Exlight are scum, not both.

Unvote
Vote: Kreaal

I hope to get to Moe next day phase.

I actually completely meant to do my rundown on Moe. I still want to. I mismanaged my time and feel bad about that.

As far as Exlight's idea, my big issues with why I immediately thought it was bad, first we don't gain any info except who the faith healer and voyeur targeted, and in the the case of faith healer we don't really get anything because our healer might not be the reason for missed kills at night. Ot could be, but basically says nothing for us. Secondly, I absolutely despise no lynching. The lynch is our source of information. If we choose not to lynch, we choose to let mafia control all our info.

Not down for a second no lynch in a row, and I'm not quite as sure on Kreaal as I was before. I think either Kreaal or Exlight are scum, not both.

Unvote
Vote: Kreaal

I hope to get to Moe next day phase.

Ok.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
first we don't gain any info except who the faith healer and voyeur targeted, and in the the case of faith healer we don't really get anything because our healer might not be the reason for missed kills at night. Ot could be, but basically says nothing for us.
It actually says a lot. Knowing the Faith Healer targets and the Voyeur targets turns the Voyeur results that see mafia scum faith healers targetting people into basically cop checks.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've been busy today, but there's not much to talk about now, since Kreaal's getting lynched anyway. I'm not a fan as stated earlier, but at least we'll able to move on.

I'd hammer but maybe some really valuable discussion will happen in the next 15 minutes, who knows

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
Morbid Minish (2) - Funnygurl555, Kreaal
Kreaal (6) - ExLight, Rubik, Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Libk
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin
Kirino (1) - Johnny Sooshi

Not Voting: Kirino, Doc

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. Day 2 will end on Friday, January 22nd at 8:00pm MST. That's in 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom