• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 8.jpg
Final Vote Count:

Morbid Minish (2) - Funnygurl555, Kreaal
Kreaal (6) - ExLight, Rubik, Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Libk
Silverfish (1) - Moe the Moblin
Kirino (1) - Johnny Sooshi

Not Voting: Kirino, Doc

It is time to "gather" once more, Motley Crew. I see you have actually chosen a candidate to be thrown to the wolves, so to speak. Allow me to take care of them.
Here is my Stand's attack! Cream Starter!

Hot Pants unleashes the spray from her holster and covers Kreaal's face with its fleshy spray. He howls in shock, reels backward, and then reaches for his sword. He makes to slice her, but she slides under his legs and covers the edge of his sword with her meat spray. Rendered useless, he growls and wildly flails his fists, hoping to hit her, but she sprays her own fist and hardens it like stone. She swings her arm with all her might and sends Kreaal flying into the river nearby. The flesh spray melts off the sword, but its host released the hilt as it hit the water, so the sword sinks all the way to the bottom and buries just enough into the sand, unable to possess another host. Kreaal is lost forever.

Kreaal was Anubis, the Mafia Gunbearer.
anubis.jpg

Alive(11):
1. Rubik
2. ExLight
3. Morbid Minish
4. Johnny Sooshi
5. Kirino
6. Moe the Moblin
7. Silverfish
8. Spiritual Mask Salesman
9. Doc
10. Libk
11. Funnygurl555

Dead(2):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town
Kreaal, Mafia Gunbearer

Night Two begins!

If you have a night action, you must send me your targets by Saturday, January 23rd at 8:00pm MST.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 10 (fall off your horse).jpg
One of you is no longer present. Where is he? Where is ExLight?
No, no, no, this can't be happening. I thought he was the one who was going to make it. ExLight, you... you were...

Hot Pants removes the cowboy hat covering the corpse's face, revealing his patched chinstrap beard and golden grills. She bows her head and prays while weeping.
"Heavenly Father, may this man's 'soul' be safe from harm. Keep him from being snatched to the depths of 'Hell.' Amen."

ExLight was Gyro Zeppeli, the Macho Town Voyeur.
gyro.jpg

Alive(10):
1. @Rubik
2. @Morbid Minish
3. @Johnny Sooshi
4. @Kirino
5. @Moe the Moblin
6. @Silverfish
7. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
8. @Doc
9. @Libk
10. @Funnygurl555

Dead(3):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town
Kreaal, Mafia Gunbearer
ExLight, Macho Town Voyeur

Day Three begins!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. Day 3 will end on Monday, January 25th at 8:00pm MST. Due to my work schedule unexpectedly changing, @funnier6 will be posting Twilight and ending the phase. This may happen a few more times unless you folks would like to extend this day from 48 hours to 72 hours.
Please vote for a 48 hour day or a 72 hour day in thread. The phase will last 48 hours unless I reach a majority for 72 hours.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
aight I'm still in the process of isoing kreaal but I think it's safe to say, based on what I've read, that they probably aren't partners with silverfish or sms based on interactions+wagon
doc is slim but kreaal was pretty aggressive in including them on scum teams early as well

I think there's pretty much a 0% chance scum were anywhere but on the wagon due to how big it was and how hard it was to start a counter wagon
funnygurl looking kind of sketch and minish looking even better than before
kirino trending down for flopping on kirino without much context

I'll iso exlight later

Mikey the Moblin

aight I'm still in the process of isoing kreaal but I think it's safe to say, based on what I've read, that they probably aren't partners with silverfish or sms based on interactions+wagon
doc is slim but kreaal was pretty aggressive in including them on scum teams early as well

I think there's pretty much a 0% chance scum were anywhere but on the wagon due to how big it was and how hard it was to start a counter wagon
otherwise funnygurl looking kind of sketch and minish looking even better than before
kirino trending down for flopping on kirino without much context

I'll iso exlight later

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think the remaining scum are pretty obvious unless I start to overthink here. Also I have to rub it in that I called that Kreaal was powerwolfing!

Libk threw a late vote in but honestly that doesn't count for much, especially because it looks like his top scum read was Moe. Kreaal wanted Moe gone too – I'd say Libk was scumbuds with them. Moe is def a locked town read to me because of this, I don't think he would be scum with them ever unless they planned an amazing distancing gambit, but I doubt this is the case. Minish is lock town imo as well and if I'm wrong, well played deception.

That leaves one unknown scumplayer among the inactives, Kirino is def in the toss up again as well. I need to look back on Kreaal's opinions on Silver, but Silver is probably not scum here from what I remember of Kreaal thinking of them.

Mikey the Moblin

I think the remaining scum are pretty obvious unless I start to overthink here. Also I have to rub it in that I called that Kreaal was powerwolfing!

Libk threw a late vote in but honestly that doesn't count for much, especially because it looks like his top scum read was Moe. Kreaal wanted Moe gone too – I'd say Libk was scumbuds with them. Moe is def a locked town read to me because of this, I don't think he would be scum with them ever unless they planned an amazing distancing gambit, but I doubt this is the case. Minish is lock town imo as well and if I'm wrong, well played deception.

That leaves one unknown scumplayer among the inactives, Kirino is def in the toss up again as well. I need to look back on Kreaal's opinions on Silver, but Silver is probably not scum here from what I remember of Kreaal thinking of them.
I'm kind of in the same spot, but to me a rubik/libk team is more likely, since I still felt kirino's d1 content was solid and am willing to let them explain their thought processes more in depth
most of ex's content is about burning kreaal with holy fire, which is helpful for making us certain kreaal is mafia

Mikey the Moblin

Vote Count:
ExLight (1) - Rubik
Kreaal (4) - ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish, Silverfish
Silverfish (3) - Doc, Moe the Moblin, Kirino
Spiritual Mask Salesman (4) - Kreaal, Johnny Sooshi, Libk, FlargBlarg

Not Voting: Funnygurl555
as you can see, Kirino, Rubik, and Libk were all off wagon d1 but joined the wagon d2
if it turns out we only find one wolf out of those three I'd put my money on it being johnny, because thinking about it FG probably wouldn't try so hard to vote with their partner if the third wolf wasn't also willing to join them on minish
FG is also a known busser, so let's just pretend I never called them out on that

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm kind of in the same spot, but to me a rubik/libk team is more likely, since I still felt kirino's d1 content was solid and am willing to let them explain their thought processes more in depth
most of ex's content is about burning kreaal with holy fire, which is helpful for making us certain kreaal is mafia
What makes me hesitant on Rubik is wasn't he a somewhat early voter on Kreaal? He hasn't gave much to work with in any case so it's hard to get any kind of grasp on him atm.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
as you can see, Kirino, Rubik, and Libk were all off wagon d1 but joined the wagon d2
if it turns out we only find one wolf out of those three I'd put my money on it being johnny, because thinking about it FG probably wouldn't try so hard to vote with their partner if the third wolf wasn't also willing to join them on minish
FG is also a known busser, so let's just pretend I never called them out on that
Makes sense

Mikey the Moblin

What makes me hesitant on Rubik is wasn't he a somewhat early voter on Kreaal? He hasn't gave much to work with in any case so it's hard to get any kind of grasp on him atm.
I think the thread climate on D2 would have gave wolves greater incentive to bus compared to D1, and being an earlier voter is better cred anyway. I'm not very hesitant on them at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom