• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler TP Questions

I have a bunch of questions about Twilight Princess.
1) during the zelda surrender cutscene, is she understood to be the queen at the time or did zant kill the king?
2) how long is twilight princess time wise? Does the battle of twilight span years or just a couple of days?
3) Who thinks we will see Midna again?
4) why did midna give up her throne? Was there a battle between her and Zant?

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
For Question 1 and Question 2: We were only given the information that was stated through-out the game. None of us would know because the game does not tell us and we really theorize about it because we have nothing to back it up.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
For number one, I would assume that Zelda was acting royalty, but retained the title "Princess," probably because she was unmarried. I'm just guessing here, though. For number two, I would assume a few weeks, though, again, I'm guessing. For three, I don't think we'll see Midna again. Have we seen Navi or Tatl again? And for number four, Locke is right.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I agree with 425, she's mentioned as the Queen of Hyrule in a few Nintendo bios of characters, but she would still be Princess because she's young and unmarried. And I don't think we'll see Midna again, unless if there's a direct sequel to Twilight Princess (most unlikely). As 425 also said, we haven't seen Navi or Tatl again so why would we see Midna? I'm glad, personally; I like new games better than remakes or keeping the same characters except for crucial ones.

The "battle of twilight" couldn't take to long, because of Colin's mom. Shes pregnant when the game starts, and has a baby in the ending. If you visit her right befor going to Ganondorf she's still pregnant. So she had to give birth during the battle. So I thnk the game only takes about one-two weeks

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
For #1, remember the whole reason you go to Hyrule in the first place (besides the children getting kidnapped). You're there to deliver gifts to a festival. Some out there believe that festival is the coronation of Princess Zelda, the coronation that would make her Queen. Sadly, that never happens because of the whole invasion of Zant's forces and all of that.

#2 The battle of twilight does not last years. At most, it would be 3 weeks or so. Zant took over the Lanayru, Eldin, and Faron Provinces almost immediately. I believe Snowpeak and The Desert Province were left alone because no one lived there in the first place, and the Mirror is in Arbiter's Grounds. For more proof, look at Beth, Talo, and Malo. They don't grow AT ALL during the battle. They're still little kids. Sure, they've matured some, but no physical growth.

#3 It's defiantly possible we'll see Minda again, but very unlikely. We could see her because she could probably get into the Light World just like Zant did, through twilight portals. I'm sure her magic is strong enough to do that. It's unlikely, though, because what reason does she have to come back? Hyrule is at peace at the end of Twilight Princess, and we have no idea what the lifespan of the Twili are. So that makes it very hard for her to appear in a future game, after Twilight Princess.

#4 Yes, Locke is right.

Pen

The game is on!
1) She is "Princess" Zelda isn't she? So she couldn't have been a queen.
2) Hard to tell... There isn't a war really, but it might have taken a month perhaps.
3) I definitely do not think so. She destroyed the Mirror of Twilight, and so far we haven't seen any helper in more than one game.
4) Zant took the throne by force, with the power he had gotten from Ganondorf.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I might be able to answer some of your questions. I'll sum my answers up.
1) during the zelda surrender cutscene, is she understood to be the queen at the time or did zant kill the king?

Nobody really knows how politics work in the land of Hyrule, so I can't say that she is queen if her title is princess. However, she is the main person in charge of Hyrule, so she is quite queen-like in her actions.

The cutscene when you first meet Princess Zelda contains a scene that seems to show Princess Zelda and Zant's first meeting. If that is so, then Zant had never met the Royal Family in his life. So, I think that it is HIGHLY unlikely that Zant had killed the king. The king probably died (If he did die. I really don't know if he died or not.) from sickness or old age.

2) how long is twilight princess time wise? Does the battle of twilight span years or just a couple of days?

I think that the time span spreads out across the week. To tell you the truth, it really just depends on how long you play the game.

3) Who thinks we will see Midna again?

I personally think that Nintendo should make a sequel to TP. There are a couple possibilities that I can think of that includes her coming back, but I won't go in-depth with that subject. ^^

4) why did midna give up her throne? Was there a battle between her and Zant?

Well, Midna didn't really "give up" her throne. Before you go forth to battle with Zant, there is a cutscene where he tells you how he had gained his power. When Ganondorf and Zant first met, Ganondorf housed his power in Zant and granted him anything he wished. Well, Zant wished for power. He took the throne and turned Midna into an imp. I could go into more detail, but I would linger on and on... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom