• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U TP Manga pics and Interloper?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
That's it! You know what? I'm done! If you all want to act like a bunch children and keep bullying me like we're all in kiddie school here or something, that's your choice. I think I'm just going to be the adult here, since clearly I'm the adult (at least mentally) here anyways, and be my merry little way outta here! Goodbye kids! Don't cry when Zelda U presents a dark take on Link (cause it's like that much very obvious that it will).

And quite honestly, if Zelda U comes out (assuming that it ever does) and I see a dark take on Link, I'm going to have a nice big laugh, in private to myself of course, cause I'm an adult, not a kid who would probably rub it in people's faces like you people would! I'll just let you all whine and complain yourselves when you all realize I was right and you were all wrong all on your own!

Can we all just take a minute and point out this argument was started because of a picture in a manga series that barely even follows 50% of the source material

3) Yeah, me neither. My point was to bring up to The Hero of Legend of how ridiculous it sounds.
Even as ridiculous as your edgy Link fan fictions? Yeah, at this point, I'm not giving you the grace of head canon, it's literally just your fan fictions.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Can we all just take a minute and point out this argument was started because of a picture in a manga series that barely even follows 50% of the source material

Even as ridiculous as your edgy Link fan fictions? Yeah, at this point, I'm not giving you the grace of head canon, it's literally just your fan fictions.
Wait is the TP manga out already, or something? or do you mean all the Zelda manga? I have to say from what I've read it follows the source material pretty well, but in some areas though they really took some liberties there. Either way I do enjoy them.

Wait is the TP manga out already, or something? or do you mean all the Zelda manga? I have to say from what I've read it follows the source material pretty well, but in some areas though they really took some liberties there. Either way I do enjoy them.
It released in Japan, and when I say don't follow the source material, I'm referencing points in the series where they add non canon characters like Ghanti or Rouru of the Watarara tribe, or completely cut the Shadow Temple and had Dark Link as the "boss" of the Shadow Temple/Beneath The Well.

Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Ah ok, I wasn't sure. Yeah the part with Dark Link in the OoT manga did bug me. It was an interesting alternative, but they really should've stuck with the original content there, It felt rather rushed. The Watarara side story was kind of interesting, but overall not too impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom