• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timeshift Stone Paradox

To put it shortly, Link is the Goddess' chosen hero. He probably doesn't disappear because the time shift stones are part of fulfilling his task as the hero. Perhaps he's just exempt from all logic that would hinder the completion of his quest. It's Zelda, so things like that aren't improbabilities.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Because Link is the hero of course! I honestly don't think this needs too much thought, in the game he's the hero blessed by the goddess. So in that case, the goddess must have known he'd need to overcome these tasks so she blessed him to be able to do these tasks.

Of course, its just a really cool (in my opinion) gameplay mechanic. So like I said, it doesn't need that much though, right?

*presses staples easy button*

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Id say thats it's either because Link was the one that activated the stone, or because Link didn't exist in that past

R

RandomGuy01

link is just cool, i think that's why XD, well, actually i don't know, but will you like to play with a microcuscular link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom