• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Fig

The Altruist
QUOTE="Chevywolf30, post: 1306252, member: 91067"]
I'm just trying to show that I'm present and making an effort, because contributing is more likely to yeild something than lurking imo.
[/QUOTE]

In that case, I find it hypocritical that you say you want to make an effort but then question others like KoD (and by extension, Light) for giving their reason why Rubik seems sus to them because "it's too early" in the game. I rather people speak up if they have something to say because that's more information for us in the longrun.

@Fig hopefully you'll spread out your activity a bit better this phase?
any thoughts about yesterday's wagons?

I'm gonna need you to elaborate. Do you mean yesterday as in Day 1 or yesterday irl time regarding the start of Day 2? If the former, I did mention it was 50/50. I'm used to requiring an actual majority to kill off players in recent years so I was definitely thrown out the loop when it was decided by a coin toss. I will say I do want to double down with you Light and also ask KoD what was Deku's role given the presumption of KoD's role of switching neighbors.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
In that case, I find it hypocritical that you say you want to make an effort but then question others like KoD (and by extension, Light) for giving their reason why Rubik seems sus to them because "it's too early" in the game. I rather people speak up if they have something to say because that's more information for us in the longrun
I was just applying pressure, making them back up their accusations. Is there a better way I could be doing that?

Fig

The Altruist
I was just applying pressure, making them back up their accusations. Is there a better way I could be doing that?

That's far from applying pressure. If you want to apply pressure, you would essentially need to counter post what they are saying based on interactions regarding KoD's interactions with Rubik and determine if there is a hole in logic.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm just trying to avoid jumping on an accusation because it's there, I'd rather have good evidence and read that person for myself instead of sheeping.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just trying to avoid jumping on an accusation because it's there, I'd rather have good evidence and read that person for myself instead of sheeping.

That's why you can then ask questions to elaborate more on their reasoning. Given this is also the internet, you have access to all previous posts to read through compared to irl games where some things may be forgotten.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Bro we just started the phase. Are you sure you wanna go this hard so early?
I just find it kinda weird that you're gonna open a 72 hour phase, day 2 no less, with such a bold read based soley on meta. If I had a read like that, I'd sit on it and get some more proof but that could just be difference in playstyles.
Oh so you obviously know what you're doing. I don't wanna take that to just implicitly trust you since I can count the games I've played on my fingers and my first one was in November, but I'll trust that you've got reason to scumread Rubik. I'm gonna go ahead and iso Rubik myself just to see what I think of him, but thanks for the background.
Oh, well then I definitely trust you /j

In all seriousness, Rubik's main thing ever since rvs has been getting rid of KoD. Given that they have history and that KoD is such a strong player, I don't really see this as anything but scum Rubik wanting an obstacle out of the way. Maybe a bit brash, but it is early in the phase, so I feel good about

Vote: Rubik
@Fig

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've been working to solve this and I apologize if it's not what you think solving should look like. I can tell we're both town here, so let's find some scum maybe.

Fig

The Altruist
I've been working to solve this and I apologize if it's not what you think solving should look like. I can tell we're both town here, so let's find some scum maybe.

I wouldn't put you in the clear so easily. Everyone can and will say they are town, doesn't mean they are. You're going to have to prove to me you are town should the time come that you are being accused for being non-town.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
KoD and Rubik? I did go back and read them:

Oh, well then I definitely trust you /j

In all seriousness, Rubik's main thing ever since rvs has been getting rid of KoD. Given that they have history and that KoD is such a strong player, I don't really see this as anything but scum Rubik wanting an obstacle out of the way. Maybe a bit brash, but it is early in the phase, so I feel good about

Vote: Rubik
And yes, I'm aware of the contradiction where I say it's early in the phase and I'm being brash to vote Rubik. The only reason I asked KoD about being so brash was because he had a scumread first thing on day 2 and that just seemed pretty wild to me.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna need you to elaborate. Do you mean yesterday as in Day 1 or yesterday irl time regarding the start of Day 2? If the former, I did mention it was 50/50. I'm used to requiring an actual majority to kill off players in recent years so I was definitely thrown out the loop when it was decided by a coin toss.
D1.
You were expecting a No Lynch then?

I will say I do want to double down with you Light and also ask KoD what was Deku's role given the presumption of KoD's role of switching neighbors.
I'm not sure if I follow you here. Who said anything about KoD becoming a Neighbor?

Fig

The Altruist
After re-reading the thread again, the only conclusion I could think why KoD finds Rubik or Naga to be mafia is that they are the sole survivors who voted for them. Minish and Killjoy also voted for KoD but were killed off last night, something to consider.

D1.

Yes, since I was under the logic that we need 7/13 votes to pass the lynch. Reviewing it, it seems the double 4 votes was the plurality of votes in total.

I'm not sure if I follow you here. Who said anything about KoD becoming a Neighbor?

Yea, my mistake. I read your message quoting Rubik and that was Rubik talking about KoD. Because it was quoted, my eyes read KoD and assumed the I in "I was neighbors with Deku before he died and was a temporary neighbor with another player last night, which is my ability," was KoD talking so that's my mistake.

Fig

The Altruist
EBWOP: Messed up the structure of the response.

D1.

Yes, since I was under the logic that we need 7/13 votes to pass the lynch. Reviewing it, it seems the double 4 votes was the plurality of votes in total.

Yea, my mistake. I read your message quoting Rubik and that was Rubik talking about KoD. Because it was quoted, my eyes read KoD and assumed the I in "I was neighbors with Deku before he died and was a temporary neighbor with another player last night, which is my ability," was KoD talking so that's my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom