• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

@TheCapsFan:

How EoD went down between us ;(

I’m a little butthurt, but it’s fine lol. You guys played really well and deserved to win, and I doubt I would’ve even suspected you much if it weren’t for your claim about me. I definitely had fun with this game overall, and I’d love to see you (and KoD for that matter) back here for future games.

Lol, except it was actually Petra murdering Edelgard for the imperialism on her home country :P

Scum PMs for TheCapsFan, naga10 & LittleGumball
Hello, the three of you are the mafia team. You are:

TheCapsFan, Petra, the Grammatical Arsonist
naga10, Seteth, the Jailor, but its the Town of Salem variant for some reason, but no executing
LittleGumball, Claude, the Informed Interceptor

You three win when mafia has achieved parity, or there is nothing that can prevent this from occurring.

The three of you have a factional ability where each of you may be chosen to perform the mafia factional nightkill.

The Grammatical Arsonist each night may target a player who has made a blatant typo/grammatical mistake in the game thread during the previous day phase. Earlier phases do not count. This is done by quoting the post to me privately and verifying that such a post qualifies. The Grammatical Arsonist may, instead of dousing a player, ignite all previously doused players, killing all of them and bypassing protection. The Grammatical Arsonist may not carry the mafia factional kill while performing either of these actions.

The Jailor may, during each day phase, target a player to be jailed at night. This player will, for the following night phase, share a night chat with the Jailor, while also being both roleblocked and protected from all killing actions. This Jailor may not execute the players they have jailed in that same night.

The Informed Interceptor may target a player each night phase. This will delay any action(s) that they may be performing by one night phase. The Informed Interceptor learns what any action(s) is/are being performed.

Town Lovers PMs for Morbid Minish & Killjoy262
Hello, you are Morbid Minish, Shamir, the Big Titty Goth GF

You are a Town-Aligned Lover. You share a private chat with your Lover, Killjoy262, who is also Town-Aligned. If one of you should die during this game, the other will also die.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, you are Killjoy262, Male Byleth, the S-Support Machine

You are a Town-Aligned Lover. You share a private chat with your Lover, Morbid Minish, who is also Town-Aligned. If one of you should die during this game, the other will also die.

Town Neighbor PM for DekuNut
Hello, you are DekuNut, Linhardt, the Sleepy Scholar

You are a Town-Aligned Neighbor. You share a 24/7 neighbor-chat with your neighbor, Rubik. Each day phase, you may target a player to be added temporarily to the night chat. They will be there for the following night phase only.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Town Neighbor PM for Rubik
Hello, you are Rubik, Constance, the Sunlight-avoiding Spellcaster.

You are a Town-Aligned Neighbor. You share a 24/7 neighbor-chat with your neighbor, DekuNut. Each day phase, you may target a player to be added temporarily to the night chat. They will be there for the following night phase only.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Town Lazybones PM for Fig
Hello, you are Fig, Hilda, the Lazy Do-Nothing. You are a Town-Aligned Lazybones.

As you do not like doing work, you attempt to avoid exertion as much as you possibly can. If another player targets you with any action other than a Killing Action, this action will always fail. Killing Actions will always succeed on you.

Town Cretin PM for Chevywolf30
Hello, you are Chevywolf30, Yuri, the Cretin

You are a Town-Aligned Cretin. Each night phase, you may target a player. You will learn who that player visits that night, as well as whether or not they performed a killing action that night. If a player does not perform an action that night, you will receive "No Result" from me.

Town Speculator PM for KingofDominaria
Hello, you are KingofDominaria, Ignatz, the Adjacent-to-the-Goddess

You are a Town-Aligned Speculator. Once per night, you may ask me a yes/no question about the setup, or about one or more players in it, subject to moderator approval. Questions concerning more than one subject will be heavily vetted. If your question is approved, I will truthfully answer it at the end of the night phase. Yes/no questions directly concerning the alignment of a player will be rejected.

Town Music Appreciator PM for Funnygurl
Hello, you are Funnygurl555, Dorothea, the Music Appreciator.

You are a Town-Aligned Music Appreciator. Each Day Phase, once per phase, and once per song, you may quote the post of another player, and reply with one of these three following Fire Emblem tracks.

www.youtube.com

Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones: 42 Laughter
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones: 42 Risa
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

Fire Emblem Awakening OST - "I've never seen one fall so gracefully"
Composers: Hiroki Mori****a and Rei KondohPlaylist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhHcMbVmbwCcunO_gscOGURPgAoHUHS3zI do not own the rights to this so...
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

FE Three Houses OST - 129. Item Obtained
Composed by Takeru Kanazaki, Rei Kondoh, and Hiroki Mori****a.OST Playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7EAh2SbstbRMhnGGkBCK_HlyryLq-AG)Twitter ...
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

The first will Roleblock the targeted player for the following night phase.

The second will kill the targeted player the following night.

The third will give the targeted player a medic save that they may use to target another player on the night following the upcoming one.

You will become Vanilla Town if you ever claim this role, or if your role is otherwise discovered.

Town Tamperer PM for ExLight
Hello, you are ExLight, Hubert, the Dark Tamperer

You are a Town-Aligned Tamperer. Once each day phase, beginning with the second, you may swap the voters from one wagon to another, also swapping the voters on the second wagon to the first. This ability cannot be performed with under 1 hour remaining in the day phase. This ability cannot be used in mylo/lylo.

Also, should a kill ever be attempted on you while the kill fails, you will learn the identity of the person(s) who tried to kill you.

Survivor PM for Kirino
Hello, you are Kirino, Edelgard, the Aspiring Empress

You are a Self-Aligned Survivor. Your goal is to survive the impending chaos, so that you may be the one who shepherds in a new Fódlan. Once, you may put on a bullet-proof vest that will protect against all bullet-based nightkills for the next two nights. You will be informed if your vest is hit.

Should you be present in a final-three scenario, all living players will win regardless of their alignments, and all other players will lose.

You will be modkilled if you claim Survivor or third-party.

Instead, your cover role is that of an Angel. Each night, the Angel may target another player. On the following day and night phases, that player will be protected from any and all nightkills.

List of night actions:
D1
Naga Jails TheCapsFan
Rubik neighborizes LittleGumball
Funnygurl does not act
Deku does not act
DekuNut dies

N1
Chevy does not act
Caps does not act
Kirino does not act
LG performs factional nightkill on Minish
LG delays ex’s night action, sees that Ex did not perform a night action
Minish dies, Killjoy dies
KoD learns at least one of Rubik, Naga, Killjoy or Minish has a private chat

D2
Naga does not act, Naga is modkilled
Funnygurl does not act
Rubik Neighborizes KoD
ExLight swaps the voters of two wagons
Fig dies

N2
Caps Janitors fg
Caps does not douse
Caps performs factional kill on KoD
LG delays Kirino from putting on a bulletproof vest
Kirino attempts to put on a bulletproof vest, is delayed
Chevy learns ExLight targeted no one
KoD dies

D3
Funnygurl tries to vig LG, claims, is vanillized
Rubik neighborizes Caps
ExLight swaps the voters of two wagons
Funnygurl dies, does not flip

N3
Caps douses Kirino
LG kills ExLight
LG delays Chevy’s action, learns that he would’ve seen LG perform a killing action, and that LG targeted Chevy and ExLight, vanillizes chevy
Kirino is compelled to put on his bulletproof vest
Chevy attempts to target LG, action delayed, is vanillized
ExLight Dies

D4
Rubik does not act
Kirino Dies, mafia achieves parity

PM me on discord to be added to any chat.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I said most of my piece in the discord but genuinely a great game everyone. Endgame genuinely had me scared for real lmao. Overall fun time even if I wasnt around for the first half. Serious props to caps for carrying me and naga, glad our brilliant genius flawless plan paid off all according to keikaku. It's simple math and calculations, you see (simple math and calculations is a joke just for me, the plan being genius and flawless is a bit just for sun :) )

Chevy all that encouraging stuff I said was for real btw, werk that confidence gurlll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom