• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
The aura is mine. Been speaking with spirit Pokemon Lucario and now I can truly say that I have the great powers of the aura. One must use his rage in combat as a guide of power, though too much rage can cause a misbalance in oneself. Another feature about the aura is using one's surrounding to fully function properly. The final step for ultimate usage of the aura is developing one's inner darkness to improve all human senses for thrilling single combat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My mom cancelled picking me up for Christmas for the second year in a row, so now I have to take a freaking bus to Vancouver.

I'm so excited to drive all night in a bus that has a rep for people getting stabbed, yay!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Screw it. I am freaking upset about myself. Screw it, I am just freaking done with myself. I hurt Z's heart, and I hurt Iqa's heart. Why can't they just realize that it's my fault?

Why is it a misunderstanding? Why can't everything go so well? Why did I have to hurt them? Why is it my fault? I want to explode, I want to injure myself, just to know how happy she will be. I'm sick of seeing them getting hurt because of myself. I shouldn't have bothered their relationship. It hurts. It hurts a lot. I'm just a disappointment to them. I corrupted love that I received from them. Why is it so hard for me to appreciate it?

I can't save both of them.

If only I didn't bother their relationship in 2012, I won't have to bear this stupid thing. I'm sick of it already. Just please rot me now.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
Rainbow Monkeys, Rainbow Monkeys,
Oh, so very round and super chunky,
Bringing love where ever they go,
Everyone's made of a big rainbow.
Oh, red and orange, and pink and blue,
Rainbow Monkeys, Rainbow Monkeys,
We love you!

Fig

The Altruist
Screw it. I am freaking upset about myself. Screw it, I am just freaking done with myself. I hurt Z's heart, and I hurt Iqa's heart. Why can't they just realize that it's my fault?

Why is it a misunderstanding? Why can't everything go so well? Why did I have to hurt them? Why is it my fault? I want to explode, I want to injure myself, just to know how happy she will be. I'm sick of seeing them getting hurt because of myself. I shouldn't have bothered their relationship. It hurts. It hurts a lot. I'm just a disappointment to them. I corrupted love that I received from them. Why is it so hard for me to appreciate it?

I can't save both of them.

If only I didn't bother their relationship in 2012, I won't have to bear this stupid thing. I'm sick of it already. Just please rot me now.

I actually know how this must feels to hurt someone you didn't mean to. Hell that's how I lost so many of my friends throughout the years. All I could think and do was finding ways to help fixed the friendship I once had. That's I did my high school years, I tried and pleaded with my life to them to please return to me as I was nothing without them. As it turns they completely left me by myself and that's how I met Jerry. You on the hand, are at least trying to help restore your friendships with them and at such a young age too. What you are doing right now is only something I can only imagine to do. Your greatest achievement as it seems to me is taking the initiative. My counselor always informs me that it's always better that initiative and face the consequences than not taking action and still receiving consequences. I may not the current condition that you are in with your peers, but I do want to say that I'm proud of you for doing what you could do at your moment in time. I'm praying for not only you but for you and friends to get back together, be rebuilt inside, and ultimately enjoy each other's company.

Me on the other hand, well I'm currently coughing up blood.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Temp at my mom's house (where I am): -3f
Temp at my house (where I'd rather be): 77f

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Can someone look over my possible team in X/Y

This is a rough draft so their might be a lot of holes.

Meganium
Medicham
Empeleon
Sudowoodo
Banette
Typhlosion

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It was my niece's 1st birthday today (technically her birthday is tomorrow but don't tell anyone) and she loved the duck teddy I got her. Was a good day.

Still don't know why her first word was "quack", though.

Fig

The Altruist
The power is currently out at my house. Which means I'll have to sit in the dark for a while. :I

/me huggles his Imouto-chan.

I ruined all my senpais' day with my sadness. If that's the case, then I don't want to be a burden and continue to stay in the SB, even though it is the only place I can talk about my emotions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom