• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
http://imgur.com/gallery/Q3mGW

>Imgur says it loves seeing OC
>Posts OC
>Gets downvoted

post-28269-you-make-me-sad-gif-Monty-Pyth-AEUN.gif

Clank

Hmm
I beat Skyward Sword.

The Skyward strike wouldn't work most of the time during the Demise fight, even though I just calibrated the thing, multiple times...Then again, the controls barely worked for most of the game, so yeah...

So yeah, not playing that again unless they either fix the motion controls or move away from them.

Fig

The Altruist
I have tried everything to get some sleep these past few days. I don't have any medication to help me get rid of my insomnia. There are pills at my reach, but I really don't want to get an overdose...

Sheik

:the:
Happy winter solstice, everybody! In the Avatar universe, this is the day when the Physical World and the Spirit World are closest together, so if you see my eyes start to flicker or something, don't mind it much.

Also, why is it when we're out of town that my dad suddenly becomes sick and I get a horrible cough...

Beeker

Wild Card
Why must Ninetales have well... nine tails?
I swear it takes a day and a half to sew them all together x.x
But hopefully it looks good in the end,and hopefully it gets done for Christmas, would be nice to give it out that day Dx

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sleep problems and emotional problems are my depression... =.( And then last night my dad suggested that it might be the pepper that I eat all the time that is causing me to be so out of order. I'm wondering... Well, my mom said I'm not allowed to eat pepper anymore, so let's see if it works, eh?

Fig

The Altruist
My US History packet that I have to complete over break. I've already finished some reading, and finished two mini-quizzes. I'm attempting to go through a chapter quiz right now w/o reading the chapter first, just to see how well I'll do. Then I have an entire paper (front and back) of active reading to do, and then I have to answer 3 document based questions. Haha, I'm going to die. :D

I may not know what is going for you my sweet dear, but I just know you are going to pass it with flying colors, for I believe in you with all of my heart. Never give up, trust your instincts!!! As for me, well like in the Pokemon video game series, there is nothing better than just simply building up rage onto you want to explode and burst wide open. Well, I'm also praying for a couple of people to feel better and generally survive their current situation. Though they may or may not be a Christian, I just want to pray for them and allow The Lord to guide and heal them of their troubles for they don't deserve to go such pain. I've been praying for them since I heard of the situation but I can only do so much and I leave everything to Him.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno if I should go watch The Desolation of Smaug--I'm being invited to go watch it, or stay home and post my new story. That's what's on my mind, Yo. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Writing makes me happy, it's really something that brings joy to my life. Anyway, I'm happy because I've written four chapters on my new FE-like story; it's going great. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom