• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Oh, Los Angeles is absolutely doomed, there's no denying that
I think it's a city past the breaking point, it's getting to the point where you have to be a millionaire to buy a house there. Renting only until you make it big, city of dreamers
However
The homeless and druggy people in my experience generally kept to themselves, and I felt quite safe most of the time I was there just because for every "crazy" there were a dozen nice and courteous people riding the bus with me
The real problem with the transit, for me, was how convoluted it was. It was the most complex and involved transit system I've ever experienced anywhere and I wasted a lot of time taking wrong turns. I think as far as infrastructure and all that goes, the transit system seems fine. I just don't know why there are so many different companies with different schedules and different lines. It wouldn't have been as nightmarish if my phone's GPS was working properly, I guess, so it's not all on the transit system

I don't think there's a solution to all the problems LA is currently facing. People are being squeezed right now and some of them will be crushed before a correction occurs. That being said, I still found it to be a really pretty area and could easily see why so many people want to live there and don't want to give it up for an easier life somewhere else, like the Midwest or the south
The transit in Tampa, Florida has a similar issue, but not to the scale of Los Angeles.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Well, today isn't the best day ever. Just woke up to find out my bird passed away, which wasn't totally unexpected bc he was very old bit still sucks. It's even harder on my mom, who just go out of the hospital this morning. She was there since Friday because of kidney stones. Buddy (my bird) was her baby so she's devastated.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Well, today isn't the best day ever. Just woke up to find out my bird passed away, which wasn't totally unexpected bc he was very old bit still sucks. It's even harder on my mom, who just go out of the hospital this morning. She was there since Friday because of kidney stones. Buddy (my bird) was her baby so she's devastated.
I’m sorry for your loss, if you need someone to talk to, I’m here

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
You have my condolences, losing a pet is always hard to come to terms with.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
As someone who lost their pet dog in the past, I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is very heartbreaking

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
My older brother just finished moving out. I helped him this weekend and we got everything to his new place. That makes me the oldest boy in the house.
That's crazy, my older sister just moved out on Friday. She's getting married this Saturday and wanted to get settled in her new place before all the wedding/honeymoon craziness. I've been mad busy redecorating our room since it's just me now.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
That's crazy, my older sister just moved out on Friday. She's getting married this Saturday and wanted to get settled in her new place before all the wedding/honeymoon craziness. I've been mad busy redecorating our room since it's just me now.
It is just me and my little brother now in the boys room. I feel kinda sad and a little lost. He was really the only person who I could talk to in my house.

How about you? Are you the youngest in your family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom