• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I finally realized that I am the most annoying person in the forums. It makes perfect sense when you think about it, especially due to the fact that I'm just depressed all the time.

Fig

The Altruist
Trying to get all 50 perfect Pokemon in my team, yet I only have Honedge as my own perfect Pokemon. I'm very terrified that I won't be able to make it to the tournament.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really have ****** luck, don't I? The last time my dad and I went to get a cat, my mom said we couldn't get it because it was female. We told them we'd be back for it, but we just left it there. After still feeling incredibly guilty because of that, we try to go again, and the people who were selling the cats weren't there. We waited a while, and they still weren't there, so we went to another pet store. They had a great selection, but the cats were waaaaaay too expensive (each $135 USD). Now my dad's like "oh, we can go tomorrow and check." Yeah, doubt it...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Am I the only one who eats a frozen dinner and find macaroni in my brownie? This is why I always cook. But I didn't want the food to go bad...

Fig

The Altruist
Finally all of my senpais where together in the Shout Box today, yet only two noticed me. It makes sense for all of them to not notice me as my behavior was bizarre earlier today. Never felt so abandoned in my life by my second family. Need to change my settings now. Maybe I'll try again some time next winter.

Kybyrian

Finally all of my senpais where together in the Shout Box today, yet only two noticed me. Maybe I'll try again some time next winter.

I noticed you!!

that feel when you can't ban everyone or give out gradient names anymore =(

Kybyrian

Well I'm glad you noticed me senpai. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure they all blocked and having a good time chatting like family. I'll try again next Christmas when I qualify for their love.

Don't worry, you'll always qualify for the love of Cass and I

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I'm glad you noticed me senpai. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure they all blocked and having a good time chatting like family. I'll try again next Christmas when I qualify for their love.

I'll always love you, Fig. <3 Please don't feel so blue. :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
To sleep or not to sleep. That's the question I've been asking myself for the past week. I don't think I can qualify to deserve such luxury as sleep. Not after what I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom