• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

i'm gonna have zero money by the time i get back from new york and i'm stoked on itttt.
unless it's because it got stolen. then i'm less stoked =/ hahaha

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I finally got some great boots for my Eleven cosplay! :D
41wOuwNAuKL.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I crashed my bike into a curb on the way to school.
I left my bag at home.
I nearly broke my fingers moving a 10 year old printer that was MASSIVE.
I bombed my speech in Coms class.
I had a headwind all the way home.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm starting to think that nothing I do is good enough. I think I can do so much better if I just applied myself. Now, I know I could just apply myself and stop complaining, but it's hard. Whenever I try I get lost and I just sit there like an idiot for 10 minutes until i just go for it and it doesn't turn out as great as I wanted it to. This applies to school, homework, trying to cheer people up, or even compliment someone. I just don't think anything I can say or do will be good enough and it makes me feel bad. I am disappointed in myself.

Please. If you walk around thinking you're disappointed in yourself (or worse, knowing that fact), you will only harm yourself. Even if you fail in your endeavors, just look optimistically. Instead of saying "I always fail" say "I always learn" instead. Trust me on this. I used to consider a 99 on a test or quiz as a failure. And I kept saying that I always failed things in school. But when I looked at things optimistically, I learned that it wasn't a failure, that it was just a learning experience. That is all that life is: a learning experience.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have gotten a personal record each race this season! Just need a little more practice until I reach 20 minutes!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
why does andrew w. marlowe feel the need to make me cry and have chest pains

shooting kate like that was not ok really it wasn't
it made my heart stop
cuz i knew /someone/ was supposed to be shot, but i waS NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE HER
but then it was fake
and i was both relieved and upset

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Did I... Is there...

I swear to god. I was playing Kid Icarus: Uprising and a Metroid just latched itself to Pit's head....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom