• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I can't open up to people in real life. Well, more like I can't open up to people in general. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. I am not close with my family and/or friends at all. It makes me feel bad though because they are always there for me, but I am never there for them. I just have trouble getting close to people. I am only really close to one person, and I met that person online.

I can't tell if this is bad or not.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I killed my inner soul and have become one with the depressive grays of life, I am just too happy right now! Also I might go driving today xD

The car I've known my entire life has been deemed unsafe... so it's going to get traded in for something else... Like, no kidding, I'm crying so much right now. First car both my sister and I ever been in, the car my sister got to drive, the car I first got to drive (just an hour and a half ago)... it's done.

Apparently, the rust on the underside has gotten bad enough that the straps holding in the gas tank could give [at any moment]. It's already to the point that most repairs would not be done and just get it totalled because it's worth is squat.

1994 Buick Regal, bought by my parents on Halloween of the preceding year. The thought of the possibility of it getting pounded is unbearable. The tightness in my throat...

The "Huey"-car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom