• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
the accuracy of this gif

tumblr_mrod28lWhr1qe826to4_r1_250.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
3 weeks till Homecoming. She doesn't have a date yet...
Bro that's nasty.

Well I'm depressed. My Wii U froze on me twice in one day (problem with all launch models). My lawnmower wheel broke off and I am NOT interested in retrieving it. The backyard is filthy since we cleaned the garage out, and I'm just incredibly bored. School in one day woot woot

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm wondering if Ben Affleck will deliver a fantastic performance as the Batman in the upcoming sequel of Man of Steel, like Heath Ledger did for his role in the Dark Knight, or have a crappy performance that will be a confirmation to me that the Man of Steel films are to be a Titanic (not the movie, the actual boat).

Just go to bed before midnight; you'll be fine

don't forget the sleeping pill, or a hammer.. which ever you prefer!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Uber bored. Dad's making me go somewhere with him at 2:00 and it doesn't make sense cause he doesn't need to cause he's already taking my younger brother. Irritating.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was in the shoutbox (mmm qimme dat), so that's why I'm happy. Well that, and I'm eating pizza which is always delicious. Otherwise this be a spam post yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom