• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
[video=youtube;LVhNe8cqrxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVhNe8cqrxM&feature=youtu.be[/video]
i worked very hard on this review video and now i am going 2 b youtube famous

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
How come no matter WHAT I do, everytime I pick up my headphones, they'rte tangled? Everytime!

Sometimes I just throw them by the bedside table (I like to lie in bed listening to music), or carefully place them so they're not tangled in the table, but regardless of what I do, pick them up the next morning and there's a knot or a tangle in the wire. Some weird, ****ed up elves living in my room and trolling me. Or the boyfriend doing it. I can't trust anyone....

octorok74

TETTAC
I feels like summer. It is so nice outside. And what makes it better is I'm talking to a great friend while enjoy the weather. Sometimes, life is just perfect if only for a day.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Loving the weather outside, summer is getting closer and closer. Took a long walk on the beach today too, just beautiful.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My dog had another battle with the fan today. The endless, gruelling battle as he tries to bite and punch the wind, and has yet to win. He always gets bested. But today, he finally won! Rugby tackled the fan and just took that **** down. Good boy! :D Shows what you can do of if you put your mind to it; bite wind!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
what would happen if I were to slap my teacher right in the face during tomorrow's class, don't have anything against the guy, just curious.. lol

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
what would happen if I were to slap my teacher right in the face during tomorrow's class, don't have anything against the guy, just curious.. lol

Well... one can never be sure. A rather unassuming colleague of mine has a black belt in one martial art or another. I didn't believe it myself until I saw video of him breaking cinder blocks with his face.

1. What's the deal with unpunctuated sentences?

2. Why does this kid's voice sound like Majora's Wrath, and why is he standing outside of my window yelling at the top of his lungs?

3. How does one hotlink one's post?

4. Where does one get the idea to slap one's teacher in the face when there is clearly no malicious intent involved whatsoever?

5. Who in their right mind continues to post in a thread called "Things That Are On Your Mind?" while aware that it could potentially get them banned? No self-control, it seems...

6. When will everyone get a life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom