• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Er, no. I've always felt like that. Thing is, despite of my desensitization, I've always had the one thing that separates me from the insane: sympathy for others. I'm losing it, and only bad things are likely to follow...

Not sure it deserves a like...but I do like this reply. I feel for you, mate, even if it's kinda ironic and kinda (indirectly) mean. Hope all boils over well for you, mate.
---
Depression? Well, I'm failing all of my classes DESPITE being told that I was making all As in them just last week. The job isn't treating me nicely. I asked two girls to prom last Friday and they said this to me:
**** you, you're black. Didn't you hear? Black is ugly.
So now I'm running around with the idea that I'm ugly...

In addition to that, my teacher wants me to go to prom because I have self-esteem issues... :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Practically killing myself because I overthink everything.

I asked two girls to prom last Friday and they said this to me:

******bags said:

In addition to that, my teacher wants me to go to prom because I have self-esteem issues... :(

Did they actually say that? Move. Wherever you live has to suck if people are that racist.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i'm a nasty little word that starts with c and ends with t and there's a u and an n in there somewhere hahaha
i guess
idk
i'm just being honest here idk
what is everyone's deal with relationships though in the grand scheme of things they aren't the only things that can make you happy and if they are i pity you because there are so many better things

During my time floating around, I have bumped into a few fine females of my species. All 7 want me, but I don't know which female to choose. It's really bringing me down.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day

Hah, what a load of crap, tell that to my mother and she'll say the same...my step-father is black, eh. Racists will be racists, jerks will be jerks, and whoever said that is clearly both. Haters gonna hate o,o

Ahem, I'm sure you look decent though, my man. Now, that whole self-esteem bit, dunno what to say really but perhaps it truly couldn't hurt. In the end it's your choice, nobody can force you.

Anyways, I'm not depressed at all myself, just felt like saying this. Sunshine~ :shinesprite:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

BLACK IS MY FAV COLOR ACTUALLY

I WILL HAPPILY GO TO PROM WITH YOU

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL <3 <3

ILU VAN <3

"Knockout" is the most sad Castle episode. :kawaii: MAKES ME ALL SAD INSIDE.

Last edited:

Terminus

what is everyone's deal with relationships though in the grand scheme of things they aren't the only things that can make you happy and if they are i pity you because there are so many better things

Clearly you haven't had everything ripped from you and it feels like the whole world hates you and you just want someone who gives a damn about you and who you are.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Clearly you haven't had everything ripped from you and it feels like the whole world hates you and you just want someone who gives a damn about you and who you are.

and has it occurred to you that maybe i have?
because believe me, I have.

Dan

Friends can do that my friend, give a damn about you and who you are.

Terminus

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Seemed to imply that.

no i meant like
there are more important things in life than just having a girl/boy/whatev
i'm not saying that's me, and sure i'd be hella pleased to be dating someone i liked but if i'm not i'm not gonna mope u feel me
bc if you sit there and mope and mope and mope and mope then
that's all your life is gonna be, depressed moping and moping and moping and it's never gonna happen if you just mope
if you want something, go get it
u know

i just get frustrated when people complain about things and don't do anything to change it
it's probably not easy but
baby steps
baby steps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom