• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
:( That's horrible... My goldfish started eating each other once.
Now my dog has something wrong with his side. Now he's basically rotting from the inside.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Where to begin.. Well failing my final year because I am not what they need Creative writing Im not poetic enough for the teacher, Not political enough for Modern Issues. I wayy to dumb to be taking a Psychology class.
Everyone around me has found love. and they keep telling me I will find love someday. while they cuddle with their boyfriends and fiancee (friends getting married)
All I have is basically an ipod, a laptop and "Phantom of The Opera" on netflix and a GREAT personality but America doesnt want a Great personality they want size 2... Reality hurts me sometimes.
the most depressing thing is that when all my friends have a love problem they come to me. Now i am the most loneliest person in the world right now and they come to me!
Just great to get this off my chest and online...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I dropped my Gameboy while I was playing Pokemon and it froze so I lost everything I did over the past 2 hours because I didn't save!!!!!

*explodes*

#Nerdworldproblems

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I was driving home with my sister who has her junior license(meaning that she can't drive past 9:00 P.M.) at night.
We get home at 8:59 P.M.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
All I can do is type. I can't even write, because today was shots day. Wait--That's a good thing, ZD ing.
Shots, however, are not.
I burst out crying, because needles are one of my mortal fears. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom