• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I came home from work today and my brother went out to his friends house and will stay there tonight, we live in a pretty bad area but he decided to leave the door open for like the tenth time even though he has his own key (there is a good chance he lost both that and mums one again too though). I have thousands of dollars worth of electronics/games and he just leaves the house open. I swear to god he is the worst roommate ever.
This is his room at the moment:
51637706-6002-4074-8561-28B3CED2919C-506-00000038F4BA2256_zps29597d94.jpg

:/

Zorth

#Scoundrel
A local restaurant raised the price of their kebab by 5% ;__;

I came home from work today and my brother went out to his friends house and will stay there tonight, we live in a pretty bad area but he decided to leave the door open for like the tenth time even though he has his own key (there is a good chance he lost both that and mums one again too though). I have thousands of dollars worth of electronics/games and he just leaves the house open. I swear to god he is the worst roommate ever.
This is his room at the moment:
51637706-6002-4074-8561-28B3CED2919C-506-00000038F4BA2256_zps29597d94.jpg

:/

NOOO!
HOW DOES HE DARE TO LEAVE A POOR GUITAR ON THE FLOOR LIKE THAT??? ;__;

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
When we graduate, there is this one girl moving across the country that I'm going to miss way too much. Thought already hurts

I've been looking for The Wind Waker for almost a year now and I just so happened to walk into the local nerd shop and someone sold their copy last night at 8pm. And it was the first they'd had in stock for months. Now I get to play it and when I finish, I will have played every Zelda game for SNES, GC, and Wii! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom