• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The world is going to be dead and cold longer than it could ever be warm and lifebearing.

Most people are forgotten 50 years after they die.

Also I stepped in dog ****.

I refuse to be outcomplained!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It is within the realm of possibility that an atomic bomb falls on you this instant, killing you before you ever realize you are about to die. Be glad that this hasn't happened... yet. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just went 3 and 7 in CoD, my life is over. Also, my brothers are somewhere in Oklahoma, I really miss them even though they're obnoxious day in and day out.

I suck at school work, especially math. </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3

Here is a tip: I know you're a great writer and stuff, so think of math as a sentance. For example here is the equation 3x = 15 Does the sentence have a predicate alongside a subject? No and that predicate is X. Well, what predicate X would go with subject 3 to become sentence 15? Oh, 5! :brow:

There you go, these are my tips for the day.

I actually have nothing to be depressed about right now. I've finally gotten through the past nine weeks of hell and can now relax on spring break.

I have to finish a web design project and take tons of notes for my debate in English class this weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I love web design, I just don't like having to make a Miami Heat site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom