• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
FOLLOW ME! SET ME FREE! TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY!

(I just played a free trial for Sonic Adventure 2)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
The power board on my PSP (the power switch) busted. I've been debating all day if it's worth it to try to replace the part myself, or buy a new system.

Also, I'm a bit worried about going to work on Monday. I botched up a little bit on Thursday, and while my manager says that I shouldn't make a big deal about it; I'm still beating myself up over it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's so good having a best friend that you know so well that you can predict what they are going to say and they can do the same to you. Also being able to read eachothers minds quite often because you know how they think.
Also I just got him to watch the first episode of Sword Art Online and he liked it :) Now I have someone in person to talk to about it.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm happy cuz a friend brought over a case of snapple raspberry since I'm not feeling so well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom