• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
^hmm how ironic. A member named "Joy" is in the depression thread...

I'm depressed (and POed) because Game Freak announced they were making ANOTHER new game & gen of pokemon! Usually, I'd be happy about that kinda new, except for the fact that 2013 is a 10 year anniversary of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald! And since pokemon y & x are coming in October, they obviously don't plan to make a Ruby/Sapphire remake this year :mad:. They basically said to me "Screw you proud fans of 3rd gen, we're gonna make a new generation to help you forget about it!":mad: It's an awesome game that deserves respect, GameFreak! Never have they went over the expiration date within a year of the 10 year anniversary! 1st & 2nd gen had a remake within 10 years, so why not 3rd gen? They've been giving us hint after hint from Hoenn references through each game,(Steven Stone, Lanette, Starters, etc) & still nothing!

...I'm sorry if I somehow offended anyone or completely overdid this tantrum...but it is the depressing thread

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Since I'm an only son, I don't have to register for the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should probably go in the depressing thread, but...

Selective Service System: Fast Facts

I'm an only child and I had to register. Keep in mind that not registering for the draft makes you ineligible for government-issued financial aid like the Pell Grant and Stafford Loans.

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Some anime OVAs have made their way to DVD and now I can complete my physical collection of Mahoramatic and the .hack// series (even though I still need //LINK, //LIMINALITY and //GU)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So I got some awesome stuff at the shops today, and thank god none of it was stolen from me :)
Cherry Coke and Rainbow Nerds (imported from USA because they aren't sold here):
53B45C07-FB07-461D-9300-8F5FA622661B-1536-000001A03B9E229C.jpg
Adventure Time DVD and Super Paper Mario:
4433FDF5-2E9D-4964-A75C-CFC5656FD1A1-1536-000001A05CA8FDAA.jpg
Adventure Time Beemo shirt:
B730C8B7-33D0-43F4-B83A-0889D017865E-1536-000001A08BE73798.jpg

#Ihavemessyhair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom