• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
since the start of summer. I'll shave it all off pretty soon here, especially because I don't do much to take care of it beyond washing it, but it doesn't seem to be that bad of a look for me (no female relatives telling me I need to shave lol)
There are several things you can do to care for a beard of any length to make them less irritating and to make them look better.

I did a blog on how to grow out a beard, maybe one on facial hair care can help.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
After multiple incidents in my room the past couple weeks of tiny spiders coming down from the ceiling and finding spiders crawling on me and my stuff, I decided to do some investigating. I'm pretty sure there's an unknown quantity of spiders living in the lampshade around my ceiling light bulb. I can't do anything about it until tomorrow bc my mom already went to bed, my dad detests spiders, and I'm too short to reach it even with a stepladder. So I just. Have to sleep in here. With that knowledge. :eyes:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
After multiple incidents in my room the past couple weeks of tiny spiders coming down from the ceiling and finding spiders crawling on me and my stuff, I decided to do some investigating. I'm pretty sure there's an unknown quantity of spiders living in the lampshade around my ceiling light bulb. I can't do anything about it until tomorrow bc my mom already went to bed, my dad detests spiders, and I'm too short to reach it even with a stepladder. So I just. Have to sleep in here. With that knowledge. :eyes:
Sorta in a similar situation, myself.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Thinking about
Oh my.. I would get someone out to spray your room. Spiders are not suppose to be congregating around you or on you. That is abnormal for arachnids.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Out of curiosity...

What is normal behavior for arachnids?
keyboard_mash.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom