• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I get these, uh, "bad vibes" when something bad is about to happen, and I've never been wrong before with them.

Every time I've had one, something nasty has happened (sometimes it'll be that someone or something dear to me will get damaged or hurt)

I was in the middle of town, and I got a really strong feeling that something bad was gonna happen. It was so strong I almost burst out in tears from panicking.

I saw a couple of people dressed in all black, with their hoods up, and one followed me for a bit.
I also saw a group of people stood round the town hobo, and they might've been arguing, but I'm not sure because I put my earphones in (so that I could block out all the sounds).

I'm calling it now - someone's probably getting stabbed or something.

Aha, I've just been told what happened! There was a break in to a shop in the middle of the village, almost exactly where I was getting the vibes from.
A bunch of kids apparently kicked the door of a cafe in, and stole some stuff, not long after I got home. o_O

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Aha, I've just been told what happened! There was a break in to a shop in the middle of the village, almost exactly where I was getting the vibes from.
A bunch of kids apparently kicked the door of a cafe in, and stole some stuff, not long after I got home. o_O
Its a lydia-sense like spidey sense....

Cfrock

Keep it strong
No Time To Die has been postponed until November because of the coronavirus.

Or more accurately, the studios are scared it won't make enough money right now because they think people won't go to the pictures in case they get the virus.

If only the few people who actually have the virus were staying indoors . . .

No Time To Die has been postponed until November because of the coronavirus.

Or more accurately, the studios are scared it won't make enough money right now because they think people won't go to the pictures in case they get the virus.

If only the few people who actually have the virus were staying indoors . . .

Gotta watch out for that heavy cold that has killed one 85 year old person with underlying health issues. Can't make money with stats like that working against you.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This girl looks absurdly familiar but I'm pretty sure we never shared a class before or anything

judging by her reaction after a exchange of quick glances I think she might've thought the same

I wonder if we have a common friend

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was just about to sleep but then I opened my eyes again and saw some man in my bedroom, crouching across from my bed and against the wall. He sat there for what felt like at least a minute grinning at me and I was able to get up and actually get out of bed and lunge toward him - he only disappeared once I put my hand into where he was. I’ve had goosebumps and an illogical but heavy feel of dread for about ten minutes now since then and don’t see myself getting back to sleep for a while

It seems to have been this, which I haven’t experienced before. I’ve had Sleep Paralysis once before which was incredibly scary but this felt more real since on top of being awake and aware I could actually move my body so I knew it wasn’t sleep paralysis and doubted if it was actually a hallucination for a decent amount of time.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was just about to sleep but then I opened my eyes again and saw some man in my bedroom, crouching across from my bed and against the wall. He sat there for what felt like at least a minute grinning at me and I was able to get up and actually get out of bed and lunge toward him - he only disappeared once I put my hand into where he was. I’ve had goosebumps and an illogical but heavy feel of dread for about ten minutes now since then and don’t see myself getting back to sleep for a while

It seems to have been this, which I haven’t experienced before. I’ve had Sleep Paralysis once before which was incredibly scary but this felt more real since on top of being awake and aware I could actually move my body so I knew it wasn’t sleep paralysis and doubted if it was actually a hallucination for a decent amount of time.

:ohno: That’s so creepy...

:hug: Just remember it wasn’t real. You could play some calming music to calm you down, but I really don’t know how to help with that.

But here’s a hug, it might help :hug:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I'll never understand why the human brain decides to freak itself out for absolutely no reason.

The adrenaline might keep you up for a bit, but it shouldn't last more than an hour at the worst. Just do what you can to relax and you should be fine. :)

An old woman I know was put on tablets to help her depression and anxiety at the time and she had to be taken off them because she kept seeing people in her room as she tried to sleep.

It sounded freaky as **** for her, so I hope you're okay too.

What Urbosa would look like in a Tales game.
93d1ffad71a9fd315ddd2e1cbb65d68ced8e0388.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom