• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

A friend of mine wants to watch Evangelion with me and asked me what it is like.

... I really don't know how to describe an anime where this happens and is one of the least weird things
13fde33399e92b393ad1c155a9942eb0.gif

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I thought the weather app on my phone had updated or something because the icon for it was a big, shining sun. It displays the current weather as the icon and it's been a raincloud for so long I thought that was just the default icon, lmao

"Will this rain ever stop? I've forgotten what the sun looks like." - Spyro the Dragon, 1999

I get these, uh, "bad vibes" when something bad is about to happen, and I've never been wrong before with them.

Every time I've had one, something nasty has happened (sometimes it'll be that someone or something dear to me will get damaged or hurt)

I was in the middle of town, and I got a really strong feeling that something bad was gonna happen. It was so strong I almost burst out in tears from panicking.

I saw a couple of people dressed in all black, with their hoods up, and one followed me for a bit.
I also saw a group of people stood round the town hobo, and they might've been arguing, but I'm not sure because I put my earphones in (so that I could block out all the sounds).

I'm calling it now - someone's probably getting stabbed or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom