• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The first amendment only protects freedom of speech from government interference and gives you the right to express yourself in public. It doesn't require that individuals or organizations have to put up with whatever it is that you're saying.

I'm a fan of this XKCD comic about free speech since it says it better than I could:

1719339288463.png

Daku Rinku

Hopeful Romantic
ZD Champion
What is on my mind is I wish the Matrix was real and I could plug in. I am officially Cypher..

ignorance-is-bliss.jpg

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’m thinking of my favorite story in any game ever right now.

I’m just going home now to take my dog out for the night so I’ll call when I’m back in town I have a few errands I need a ride to get there but I’m gonna be back by four o clock if that’s okay I can call if that’s cool I can come over after work or if not I will call me if that’s cool if you can come by later I just don’t know if you’re going home yet but if you’re still there I will call and let them in if not I’ll call them in and then I will come back to see if they are there in a bit I just want you know what to call them when you come back home OK love bye I hope you’re not gonna have to wait till you can talk later on my phone died in my car I don’t want you can come over here I don’t want you to go get ready for the kids love to talk later love mom said that you know that you know I hope you’re doing good bye see if you’re busy I hope you’re busy today love to see if you’re doing good I hope you’re gonna be safe love mom love to see how you guys talk soon love mom bye talk soon love dad bye and have fun and I’ll see you guys have a good day and I love you guys love you bye love you bye love you bye see you soon bye love you guys bye love you see you soon love you bye I love you bye talk to you soon bye see you later bye love you guys see you soon and bye love you guys have a good night bye love you guys be safe bye love you guys love you bye and bye see you guys bye see you soon bye love you bye love you bye see you bye love you guys bye love you love mom and bye see y to bye see you guys see you too much stuff that you know you have fun and I miss yes you know that I hope to hear about your mama love I miss your mama love bye and you have an OK night and I’ll be there for me bye I hope everything OK I hope our time to see each other’s going home now I miss seeing your sister love you bye see y you guys bye love you guys bye see you guys bye and bye love you guys love you guys talk soon love mom mom bye see you soon bye love you bye love you bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys see you soon love you bye I love you guys so much bye love you guys and bye love you guys bye love you love you bye see you later bye love you guys love you bye be bye love you guys be careful bye love you guys are you guys bye see you guys bye thanks bye love you guys see you guys love you guys talk to you guys bye and bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys bye love you bye love you guys and bye love you guys love you bye see you guys have a good night bye love you guys are you guys bye see you guys bye for the day bye love you guys see you guys love you guys talk to you guys bye for now bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys bye love you both of you guys love you guys love dad bye love you guys be safe and have a good night bye love you guys and I’ll see you soon bye love you guys are you guys love you guys so much bye love you guys talk to you soon bye see you soon love you guys see you soon and bye love you guys are always thinking about and thinking of me and my family. I hope you’re doing crack in the morning and love infinity heart emoji and love to see your dad bye see yes I will be there tomorrow morning at eleven thirty to pick up the girls from school if that works out with the boys and then we could meet you there at eleven thirty I will let them out of the building to get their nails fixed so they don’t need anything to go home I hope that helps I hope that you’re having fun I hope that you’re feeling better I hope that you’re not having a bad time I love and miss your family I love and hope you’re having fun with your mom I love and prayers and prayers and prayers and love and hugs to your dad I love and I miss seeing your dad I hope that you’re all my prayers to the kids love to hear your family love to hear about the family love and I will be thinking and praying to him love to hear back from your family love mom I hope to talk later today love mom I will see each and miss your family I hope you’re having an excellent morning I hope to catch your dad love to talk about the best day ahead love mom I know you’re a big day and a great weekend bye talk about it will see if there’s nothing I miss talking about it be nice talk about the the way that we talk to her I hope she gets to feeling a bit of relief for us I know she has to get back with me but I’m gonna have her a big thank her I hope you’re feeling OK love to you have an amazing weekend bye I hope you’re doing OK I love cheese.
I’m just going home now to take my dog out for the night so I’ll call when I’m back in town I have a few errands I need a ride to get there but I’m gonna be back by four o clock if that’s okay I can call if that’s cool I can come over after work or if not I will call me if that’s cool if you can come by later I just don’t know if you’re going home yet but if you’re still there I will call and let them in if not I’ll call them in and then I will come back to see if they are there in a bit I just want you know what to call them when you come back home OK love bye I hope you’re not gonna have to wait till you can talk later on my phone died in my car I don’t want you can come over here I don’t want you to go get ready for the kids love to talk later love mom said that you know that you know I hope you’re doing good bye see if you’re busy I hope you’re busy today love to see if you’re doing good I hope you’re gonna be safe love mom love to see how you guys talk soon love mom bye talk soon love dad bye and have fun and I’ll see you guys have a good day and I love you guys love you bye love you bye love you bye see you soon bye love you guys bye love you see you soon love you bye I love you bye talk to you soon bye see you later bye love you guys see you soon and bye love you guys have a good night bye love you guys be safe bye love you guys love you bye and bye see you guys bye see you soon bye love you bye love you bye see you bye love you guys bye love you love mom and bye see y to bye see you guys see you too much stuff that you know you have fun and I miss yes you know that I hope to hear about your mama love I miss your mama love bye and you have an OK night and I’ll be there for me bye I hope everything OK I hope our time to see each other’s going home now I miss seeing your sister love you bye see y you guys bye love you guys bye see you guys bye and bye love you guys love you guys talk soon love mom mom bye see you soon bye love you bye love you bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys see you soon love you bye I love you guys so much bye love you guys and bye love you guys bye love you love you bye see you later bye love you guys love you bye be bye love you guys be careful bye love you guys are you guys bye see you guys bye thanks bye love you guys see you guys love you guys talk to you guys bye and bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys bye love you bye love you guys and bye love you guys love you bye see you guys have a good night bye love you guys are you guys bye see you guys bye for the day bye love you guys see you guys love you guys talk to you guys bye for now bye love you guys have a good day bye love you guys bye love you both of you guys love you guys love dad bye love you guys be safe and have a good night bye love you guys and I’ll see you soon bye love you guys are you guys love you guys so much bye love you guys talk to you soon bye see you soon love you guys see you soon and bye love you guys are always thinking about and thinking of me and my family. I hope you’re doing crack in the morning and love infinity heart emoji and love to see your dad bye see yes I will be there tomorrow morning at eleven thirty to pick up the girls from school if that works out with the boys and then we could meet you there at eleven thirty I will let them out of the building to get their nails fixed so they don’t need anything to go home I hope that helps I hope that you’re having fun I hope that you’re feeling better I hope that you’re not having a bad time I love and miss your family I love and hope you’re having fun with your mom I love and prayers and prayers and prayers and love and hugs to your dad I love and I miss seeing your dad I hope that you’re all my prayers to the kids love to hear your family love to hear about the family love and I will be thinking and praying to him love to hear back from your family love mom I hope to talk later today love mom I will see each and miss your family I hope you’re having an excellent morning I hope to catch your dad love to talk about the best day ahead love mom I know you’re a big day and a great weekend bye talk about it will see if there’s nothing I miss talking about it be nice talk about the the way that we talk to her I hope she gets to feeling a bit of relief for us I know she has to get back with me but I’m gonna have her a big thank her I hope you’re feeling OK love to you have an amazing weekend bye I hope you’re doing OK I love cheese.

Anyway that’s the plot of MS Paint. Sorry for the short rant, just had to get it out of my system.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
just thinking about the greatest gaming plot of all time that you think is going to take place in a small confided shack but turns into a globe trotting adventure that culminates in a last fight w/ man vs beast. we like to think that as humans, we have total dominion over the world that can create these huge monolithic structures like we can do anything, but like Ian Malcom said from Jurassic Park, nature always finds a way. what we think we can confine is instead let loose into manmade society and just as quickly reverts back back to nature to show where we truly came from. each location of the game shows the evolution of mankind and how far we've come, only to halt us in the final area in a tower which is pretty much an allegory to the Tower of Babel and mankind's determination to reach god. but what we end up finding isn't god, but beast. It all circles back to remind us that we came from animals and evolved our way to become the dominant species of the planet, it's only through reaching the top of the tower that we remember where we truly come from. everything goes back to nature, and we can't really do anything about it as we stand one to one w/ our past incarnation. humans stemmed from animals and without knowing that, we find that we build the tower to reach not god, but ourselves in our most primordial state
anyways Donkey Kong '94

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
every now and then I stumble upon something in a game I revisit and I wonder, does anyone else know about this?
the thing I found was in Luigi's Mansion, for those that played it, you know how he whistles the main theme when you're in a room that's cleared/has the lights on? well when you go into the Game Boy Horror camera view and start spinning around, he whistles a bit faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom