• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I get these, uh, "bad vibes" when something bad is about to happen, and I've never been wrong before with them.

Every time I've had one, something nasty has happened (sometimes it'll be that someone or something dear to me will get damaged or hurt)

I was in the middle of town, and I got a really strong feeling that something bad was gonna happen. It was so strong I almost burst out in tears from panicking.

I saw a couple of people dressed in all black, with their hoods up, and one followed me for a bit.
I also saw a group of people stood round the town hobo, and they might've been arguing, but I'm not sure because I put my earphones in (so that I could block out all the sounds).

I'm calling it now - someone's probably getting stabbed or something.
Ooh hope its not you...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I get these, uh, "bad vibes" when something bad is about to happen, and I've never been wrong before with them.

Every time I've had one, something nasty has happened (sometimes it'll be that someone or something dear to me will get damaged or hurt)

I was in the middle of town, and I got a really strong feeling that something bad was gonna happen. It was so strong I almost burst out in tears from panicking.

I saw a couple of people dressed in all black, with their hoods up, and one followed me for a bit.
I also saw a group of people stood round the town hobo, and they might've been arguing, but I'm not sure because I put my earphones in (so that I could block out all the sounds).

I really hope you’re wrong... :(

I’ve had feelings like that, except it’s where stuff is. My cat went out, and we had to find him. And I got this really strong feeling to stay where I was searching, even though I couldn’t see him. I stayed there for like 30 mins, praying and trying to find him. And right when I was giving up, I turned my head to see him staring straight at me with his golden eyes. I was SO amazed and thankful.

Anyway, that happened early last year, and I’ve never forgot it. So I know for a fact that stuff like that can exist, whether it’s a special sense we have, or God helping us, I cannot say. But for yours I REALLY wish you’re wrong, I don’t want to see anyone get hurt. :(

I ended up sleeping it off, so either I'll find out what happened tomorrow, or I avoided whatever it was (:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My boss was hit by a car when riding his bike to work this morning and had to go into surgery, I hope that he is doing ok and that he'll make a quick recovery.

Looks like I might be having to do some extra hours at work. Hopefully not too much though as I am starting uni classes for the semester next week full time on top of around 40 hours of work per week.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My boss was hit by a car when riding his bike to work this morning and had to go into surgery, I hope that he is doing ok and that he'll make a quick recovery.

Looks like I might be having to do some extra hours at work. Hopefully not too much though as I am starting uni classes for the semester next week full time on top of around 40 hours of work per week.
Hope hes ok as well!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've had a hella busy week so far. For those who may be wondering I'll try my best to get around to updating the ZD Legends/Champions this time tomorrow or the next day. Sorry that it is a bit later than usual.

Boss seems to have come out of surgery ok thank goodness but still is in hospital and we don't have an ETA on when he will be back yet. It will probably be a few weeks at the least but I hope he takes all the time off he needs. I worry that he'll pressure himself to come back early since he has a very dedicated attitude to working and isn't the type to just sit around and let the team do the work when he is at the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom