• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mido

Version 1
Huh, it's just come to my attention that today is the 25th Anniversary of the release of the original Sonic the Hedgehog as well as Super Mario 64's 20th Anniversary. Pretty nifty. Two great games among the halls of gaming classics.

It's a great day for both legendary franchises! It sort of makes me sad that SEGA hasn't made a game commemorating such a milestone, but I suppose this is the way things will go. (unless we count Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice)

In other news, the NBA draft is tonight, and I'm intrigued by the potential moves made by teams! Let's see how it goes! :coolsar:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
It's a great day for both legendary franchises! It sort of makes me sad that SEGA hasn't made a game commemorating such a milestone, but I suppose this is the way things will go. (unless we count Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice)

In other news, the NBA draft is tonight, and I'm intrigued by the potential moves made by teams! Let's see how it goes! :coolsar:
They are actually having a 25th anniversary game, they are actually announcing it next month on July 22nd ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
On wednesday a talk with a potential future boss! My chances are high so I goddamn hope it it's going to be jackpot this time! No job agency involved this time, THANK GOD! Finally a boss who doesn't go to poland or hungary to pick up people to work!!!!!!!!!!! I keep my fingers crossed. Again assembly line and line operator, both fields I got experience with. So............HOPEFULLY!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Mmimmzel is one of my favourite Zelda artists. Her art is beautiful beyond words. She deleted her deviantart so I lost her for a while. But I just found her again and she still continues to make breathtaking art pieces. If I could be even 1% as good as her my life would be complete
FVD2kRI.png
Here's her twitter account if anyone wants to take a look ^^

I spent the whole day today working on a drawing of Ravio. I think I've improved a bit so I'll continue working hard and hopefully reach her level one day ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Today at work, my boss said my "awesome work ethic" and dedication to the company is going to get me places and she gave me another wage increase, this time of $0.50. I started at the beginning of last month making $10.45, just below minimum wage, then after just 2 weeks, my wages were raised to $12.50. From here on out, I'm making $13.00/hr. I can't even begin to say how awesome it feels to truly, actually, genuinely be appreciated. It's something I had never experienced before starting this job and it's an amazing feeling.

This is the first place I've ever been, whether it's been for a job or for school or whatever, where everybody really likes and respects me. Makes me really not want to leave at the end of the summer, even though I have to. Needless to say, I really really really love my job.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Today at work, my boss said my "awesome work ethic" and dedication to the company is going to get me places and she gave me another wage increase, this time of $0.50. I started at the beginning of last month making $10.45, just below minimum wage, then after just 2 weeks, my wages were raised to $12.50. From here on out, I'm making $13.00/hr. I can't even begin to say how awesome it feels to truly, actually, genuinely be appreciated. It's something I had never experienced before starting this job and it's an amazing feeling.

This is the first place I've ever been, whether it's been for a job or for school or whatever, where everybody really likes and respects me. Makes me really not want to leave at the end of the summer, even though I have to. Needless to say, I really really really love my job.

That's good to hear, buddy.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was cleaning up after dinner and my 3DS was sitting on the counter and my dad picked it up and said "what is this?" in the most baffled tone and I was just. stunned. like, i know he's in his 50's and he knows nothing about video games but. the idea that someone can look at a 3DS and not have a clue as to what it could be is just. wow. i need a minute.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I was cleaning up after dinner and my 3DS was sitting on the counter and my dad picked it up and said "what is this?" in the most baffled tone and I was just. stunned. like, i know he's in his 50's and he knows nothing about video games but. the idea that someone can look at a 3DS and not have a clue as to what it could be is just. wow. i need a minute.

Reminds me of this:
c76efed04f2238ac41d5e8991298f681.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom