• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm so tired and depressed right now. Plus, have a bad headache. Not a good place to be right now.
28989814.jpg

RinkuTheRuffian

Punk Rock Trash
Picking up Animal Crossing: New Leaf this weekend, I'm too curious and haven't played Animal Crossing since the first one, and even then that was for only five minutes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
New Blink-182 album arrived today, I'm so happy :D
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Jk, they're not terrible, just not a huge fan of theirs. Plus it's a general rule of thumb at my school that we have to hate on Blink-182 whenever possible :P

On a completely unrelated note, I ordered the new Rick Astley album today. Now aim a bullet at me from the barrel of my own gun, I dare you :right:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oy vey I have such plans. Just sold my copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends for $30.86. So I basically lost seven bucks on it. Not bad. I'm proud of myself for this. I will take it to go ship like right now. And with that $30 I think I'll just save it up and order another Nino's Pizza. Day is going well so far. Alhamdulilah. I also aplied for a best buy credit card. I don't think I will get approved. But it's okay. So for my to do list.

• Sell HWL (Completed 6/30)
  • Apply for Best Buy Credit Card (Completed 6/30)
  • Return Driving Record and Certificate to Court (Not Completed Yet)
  • Buy new graphics card (Not Completed Yet)
  • Buy new headset, preferably 3.5mm (Not Completed Yet)
And that's a good start. I have my eyes on the Steelseries Siberia 100. It's a USB headset but hopefully I can use it with my PS4. I'm super excited. I will take a stroll around Frys maybe next week. And for Fourth of July, I'll stay at home and crank it out to some tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom