• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

On my way to visit the nazi concentration camp memorial site in Dachau with Australian friend. It's gonna be really depressing but she says it's mandatory to see that when you visit Munich and I agree with her on that.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
All my January exams are over, assignments handed in. It's like the Christmas holidays can finally happen. I haven't been able to fully relax over the Christmas period itself with these ****ing exams and assignments looming. But I have another week off now and I can spend it doing what I want and not have to think about exam ****.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
All my January exams are over, assignments handed in. It's like the Christmas holidays can finally happen. I haven't been able to fully relax over the Christmas period itself with these ****ing exams and assignments looming. But I have another week off now and I can spend it doing what I want and not have to think about exam ****.

Woohoo! What are you gonna do? ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i literally have 7 weeks of college til i break up for easter and NOW my teacher are giving us more work which has to be two month reports.............. SERIOUSLY

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
i have been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X wayy too much. I even forgot that I had essay to return, so I needed to stay up over midnight to write it. But loving the game so far, it's brilliant.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
OUCH! That really must hurt! I know the feeling though!

Yer i ate some funny as hell takeout wednesday and ever since my stomach and the areas around it IE appendix have been feeling like that...... at least it's better than feeling like some just shoved some fresh vinegar into the wound, that was day 1 T.T

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yer i ate some funny as hell takeout wednesday and ever since my stomach and the areas around it IE appendix have been feeling like that...... at least it's better than feeling like some just shoved some fresh vinegar into the wound, that was day 1 T.T
Ouch appendix. I had that one removed a long time ago. No fun. You better be careful what you eat next time!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Ouch appendix. I had that one removed a long time ago. No fun. You better be careful what you eat next time!

NEVER, my mortal body MUST IMBIBE THAT WHICH I TELL IT TOO that or you know die............. Yeah maybe i'll stay away from bad foods for awhile.

Yeah my Appendix crapped out on me back when i was i think 11 and i was in the hospital for a day or two to have it out but it stopped paining me the day of the operation so they didn't operate and i got sent home, Now god knows how many years later it's back for revenge........................... OMG I COULD MAKE 7 MOVIES ABOUT HOW MY APPENDIX WAS TRAINED FOR A JOB FAILED TO DO IT AND TURNED EVIL TRYING TO KILL EVERYTHING AROUND IT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING A DEPRESSIVE SOD.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
NEVER, my mortal body MUST IMBIBE THAT WHICH I TELL IT TOO that or you know die............. Yeah maybe i'll stay away from bad foods for awhile.

Yeah my Appendix crapped out on me back when i was i think 11 and i was in the hospital for a day or two to have it out but it stopped paining me the day of the operation so they didn't operate and i got sent home, Now god knows how many years later it's back for revenge........................... OMG I COULD MAKE 7 MOVIES ABOUT HOW MY APPENDIX WAS TRAINED FOR A JOB FAILED TO DO IT AND TURNED EVIL TRYING TO KILL EVERYTHING AROUND IT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING A DEPRESSIVE SOD.
As a kid many of my friends were taken to the hospital because of their appendix. I was afraid one day it would get me as well. One of my brothers had the same happening to him as what happened to you. And then years later when I was all grown up and wise (cough cough) I was having lunch at work and I fell stuffed. I suddenly got this weird pain that wouldn't go away. Next morning I went to see the doctor and 4 hours later they removed my appendix. So it did happen to me after all.

Djinn

and Tonic
tumblr_inline_mlkk2yRuWG1qz4rgp.gif

Knowing that Roger Ebert is still reviewing movies

He gave Intruders two stars ....from beyond the graaaavvvveeeee........ooooooohhhhhhh....

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Debating on working on commission work or just simple personal doodles. On one hand, the commissioner is very patient and fine with waiting- but on the other hand, I hate putting off work for any reason. Problem is... I don't really feel like working on it due to the subject matter. I want it to be perfect for him. If I force myself, I feel it will be inferior. Eeeeh.

To be honest I kind of just want to make a bunch of tea and sit around and draw oni until I'm more up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom