• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I hope your poor dog gets better soon. :(

She will have it removed at some point. She will be fine! :) (btw, she's at the shelter I work at, so tumors are fairly common to see. This one though was a monster deformity. She has seen our vet, and it isn't really affecting her, it's just grown so large in just a month.)

Anyways --

First blanket of snow of the year!

I caught the Hylian Loach!

2253801-hyliachloachoot.png

Wait, that's not what you guys are talking about is it?

Dan

People really should learn how to drive on a roundabout!

Yeah I mean how hard is it to drive on top of them and run over all the flowers, Sheesh.

In all seriousness I had a friend that was learning to drive on a moped. You usually can't fail the moped test but she managed to by driving on top of a roundabout like this -
2009815_204013.jpg

Also Britain houses this nightmare of a roundabout!
landscape-1438698222-magic-roundabout-swindon.jpg

I've actually always been a little nervous on roundabouts myself, always dreaded them especially when learning to drive. If I were to ever come across this roundabout in my travels I think I would immediately stop the car, get out, and run off screaming.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah I mean how hard is it to drive on top of them and run over all the flowers, Sheesh.

In all seriousness I had a friend that was learning to drive on a moped. You usually can't fail the moped test but she managed to by driving on top of a roundabout like this -
2009815_204013.jpg

I've actually always been a little nervous on roundabouts myself, always dreaded them especially when learning to drive. If I were to ever come across this roundabout in my travels I think I would immediately stop the car, get out, and run off screaming.

Is that the Magic roundabout?

Night Owl

~Momentai

Actually I think that would be cool to try. After mentally drawing a direction field I think I actually understand it.
I'd be the jerk who keeps going around and around just for the fun of it.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom