• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My Abnormal Psych teacher sometimes brings food into class to share with the students. Well, tonight she brought in dried seaweed. I was the only one who tried it. It was my first time tasting it. It was... weird. Probably wouldn't try it again.

I also got to leave class early because we're doing a study about twins where my teacher brings in her friends who happen to be twins, and we interview them. I already did this in General Psych (because I had this teacher for that class over the summer), so I didn't have to do it again.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's really hot here today and the power seems to be out so no fan, air conditioner or computer (have to browse through my phone). Plus I'm still sick :/

Sheik

:the:
Oh man, my World History class is so great. I mean, the class itself is moderately boring, but it's this weekly assignment we have. For starters, it utilizes my school's new technology well. We find an article on the Internet - just any news article, really - and we post our opinions on the article. Then we can comment on other people's posts, giving our opinions on the article and if we agree with the poster's opinion. It's simple, really, but it's deep. This goes beyond the usual school activity. I'm actually paying more attention to the modern world because I'm reading all these posts, and I get to discuss and debate these things with my classmates.

Just now I made my post surrounding an article about a growing pro-democracy protest party in Hong Kong called the Unbrella Revolution. I wouldn't have ever known about it if it weren't for this weekly assignment.

And just this afternoon, there was a shooting at the public high school less than a mile away. A few students made their posts about that, and we all just kinda talked about it. Of course we were talking about it anyway, but we put our thoughts in stone, I guess.

So yeah, I think this weekly news assignment thing is great. 10/10. A+.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I got my German teacher to write the opening lyrics to Attack on Titan's first OP on the board, and my friend and I were freaking out and she was just so confused. Later that day, we were practicing this dialogue and one person's name in it was Petra.

man i was geekin lol

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was bored, so I started a new file in Skyward Sword today. And then I started thinking about how in the beginning, Link’s loftwing probably heard Link call him and panicked because he couldn’t go catch him and then thought his master had died and was probably terrified and heartborken and feeling guilty the entire time he was encaged until Link came to save him. And I made myself sad.

Jack Slothington

Po-Tay-Toes
Forum Volunteer
Definitely looking forward to seeing my family next week. It'll be my first time spending my birthday with them in 10 years!

And, of course, there's also my cousin's wedding, and my sister's unborn daughter... Wow, I really do have a lot to look forward to this month! :)

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
KORRA BOOK 4 STARTS TOMORROW. SUPER SMASH BROS. 4 COMES OUT ON THE 3DS TOMORROW. THE FAIRY TAIL SPECIAL CHAPTER "Welcome home, Frosch" AIRS TOMORROW. WHY ARE SO MANY GREAT THINGS HAPPENING ON OCTOBER 3RD.

Link Floyd

Fab Floydian!~
I just really wish that I could open up about all the feelings I have inside of me instead of always waiting until the last second and exploding in front of everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom