• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Giving you a red shell in 10th place is like giving a knife to a hobo and offering him $100 to stab another hobo.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just got finished with my Biology Exam. I think I got at least a 95. It was pretty easy. I got to leave as soon as the test was over, so now I gotta wait here til 6 PM for my night class to start.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I was going to be promoted at work from a temp to a line lead. Huge jump and a two dollar raise, along with the pay increase from being employed. But then the temp agency told me they were ending my assignment. **** my life.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nintendo have been good today. Not only have they added folders to the Wii U menu (so I can finally sort my Virtual Console games properly), I regained access to my Club Nintendo account. I was having trouble logging on all of last week to register Hyrule Warriors; I tried resetting my password but I wasn't getting the email to do so. I didn't ring up their Support number until Friday, and I got a call back first thing Tuesday morning telling me my password was reset and I can access my account again. Done registering the game and getting myself sexy Ganondorf costumes. :)

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There is actually anime playing on free to view mainstream Australian TV right now. They are playing Attack on Titan (in Japanese with English Subs), never seen anime on Aussie TV before so this is pretty cool.

Wow. Going through all of a lost loved one's stuff is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, and I've had to do it TWICE so far. I just don't have it in myself to throw any of his things away; there are too many memories attached to them. This is going to be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom