• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, nothing much. But today is the last day of work for me for this week; glad I'm gonna close it out and rest during the weekend. ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ah, I love it when my mother, whom I only get to see, like, twice a year, invites somebody I don't like, without even telling me, to my own graduation, and then leaves later that day after blaming me for the very limited time we spent together. Excuse me? You see that son of a ***** almost every day, yet you almost never see me. Don't tell me that he has to come because you want company, because what the **** does that make me? Also, when I say I'm not staying at the hotel with you when he's there, don't say "OK, that makes sense". And, why the **** did you spend less than an hour with me and then leave so your beloved "boyfriend" can spend the weekend with his family? Thanks, mom, for showing me who you'd rather spend your time with. Makes me want to reconsider going to see you for your birthday, because why the hell should I make an effort to be there for you on your 50th birthday when you can't make a ****ing effort to be there for me at my high school graduation? Love you too mommy. Thanks for coming and bringing my most favourite person ever. And thanks for showing me how much you love me and appreciate my presence.

Oh, and have fun with your "boyfriend". Ignore the fact that he lives with his girlfriend whom he has 2 kids with, and just keep sleeping with him as you have been. :yes:

/rant
Sounds familiar to me. My mother used me to keep an eye on the house when I was 15. She went oput all night with her one time boyfriend while I had to get up early for school

Mido

Version 1
Gah, I received the short end of the stick on this one!

I just received my school schedule for this year, and I was missing one of my classes. After trying to sort out the problem via email, it turns out the class I was missing, Creative Writing, was only offered one period in the day, which I already had occupied with another class. Ultimately, it seems to me that I won't be taking the class.... :sad:

While I didn't necessarily need this particular elective, I wanted to re-hone my writing skills again, as I've had a mix of fear/writer's block since 2011. I'm a little bummed out about this situation, but I guess something good can come out of this! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom