• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I don't know anymore. I really don't know what to do anymore. My only best friend left me because she's afraid that I would hurt her.

I'm all alone.

It hurts so much...

Dan

I don't know anymore. I really don't know what to do anymore. My only best friend left me because she's afraid that I would hurt her.

I'm all alone.

It hurts so much...

You are still young, you will find more friends. Mingle about with other people expands your relationships.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Had a blast celebrating Independence day with fireworks this evening.

Our community's show ended semi prematurely with the trailer, that they were launching from, catching fire and igniting the rest of the fireworks simultaneously.
It made for a spectacular finale.

We then proceeded to launch a few of our own once we got home.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Come on, Holland! Lets go! You gotta advance and then beat the crap out of Argentina. After that, you have to take either on Germany or Brazil for the glory. I believe you can do it. :nod: (Holland's game vs Costa Rica is on my mind, btw. Can't wait for it to start.)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm starting to feel lonely again, idk, I have a lot of friends I guess, but the connections I have with them feel nearly non-existent. It's like hanging on a cliff with someone trying to grab to me to pull me up, but I'm just too far away.

Fig

The Altruist
I should really get some sleep since church is later this morning, but it feels so great to be filled with so much energy! It's also quite nice how wonderful late night discussions are as everything is calmer and the environment really cools down in terms of stress. It really helps me be calmed and I really need that too since my blood pressure has reached critical levels. Thank you guys to those that was even just a small portion tonight. I know times right now are simply getting out of whack, but it's times like this that makes me feel at peace when I really needed.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know whether I should launch The Fallen Prince or not. It's the new story I've been writing. The writing section is a bit dead, so that's making me think things over. And, I have The Dark Voyage going...so...yeah...that's what's on my mind, plus everything still keeps spinning. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

I'm all alone.

It hurts so much...
I don't wish to make you feel any sadder, or badder, etc. But Vio, often being alone is better than having company. Trust me, from experience I tell you this. Cheer up, little one. Not all friends will remain with you, and as the days go on, you'll see that more friends will come to you, all you have to do is look for them if you really want/need them.

Btw, go away, hangover. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom