• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Next time I see an animal left in a car, with no windows open, on a hot day, I'm going to break on of the windows. I mean, if a city bylaw says it's justified, then there's nothing stopping me. No animal deserves to suffocate to death because of its owner's carelessness.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Next time I see an animal left in a car, with no windows open, on a hot day, I'm going to break on of the windows. I mean, if a city bylaw says it's justified, then there's nothing stopping me. No animal deserves to suffocate to death because of its owner's carelessness.

It's sadder when people do that with children in Arizona.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Belgium vs USA.

What a game, one of the best World Cup games I've seen. Belgium are my pick to win the tournament and my favourite team, outside of England of course, so obviously I wanted them to win here. Happy for Lukaku too; he played great for us this season. Oh and USA really surprised me, I hope America finally warm to football/soccer now.

I started working on a picture of Rosalind de Sainte-Coquille from Rune Factory 2 and she's ending up looking like Ursa from The Last Airbender... not sure why. Contemplating on coloring my latest doodle of Lemonhead as well... can't hurt to try, but I can't remember if his scepter was red or green, so... moving on.

...My vacation's going swell; thanks for asking.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Feeling kinda let down in humanity today... Honestly no one in particular, well maybe 1 (me), but you ever get those days where you just put your head down, shake your head, and sigh? I don't even know why, I just feel depressed in humanity

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Belgium vs USA.

What a game, one of the best World Cup games I've seen. Belgium are my pick to win the tournament and my favourite team, outside of England of course, so obviously I wanted them to win here. Happy for Lukaku too; he played great for us this season. Oh and USA really surprised me, I hope America finally warm to football/soccer now.
Dude you just have become my enemy!!! Liking my neighbor?? I'm so not cheering for Belgium :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom