• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I think I just screwed up the multiple choice test on my recent job application. What's another 6 months of unemployment with no income right? *sigh*

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I went stargazing in the countryside for the first time in my life. It was simultaneously dazzling and disorienting... I'm in love. <3 Other than being preoccupied by mosquitos whompimg me, it was just marvelous. I'll probably go back out in a little bit, maybe.

Isn't it amazing? I could never see things like that, being in the city all the time. Never saw the stars much as a kid, cuz Paris gets bright.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I found an image to sum up my experiences with Mature discussion.

h3A802163

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Twice I was denied my string cheese today. The first time was on lunch- I dropped my cheese on the carpeted break room floor (my fault). The second time, I was at home and as soon as I opened the package my cat jumped to me and rubbed his face on it.

Why can't I have my cheese!?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Some guys almost tore up my literature textbook, and since I lost my calculator at school, the same guys found and broke it.

And right now, I don't know what to feel about myself at the moment.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Some guys almost tore up my literature textbook, and since I lost my calculator at school, the same guys found and broke it.

And right now, I don't know what to feel about myself at the moment.

Break their legs and tell them that's how you and your calculator feel.

In all seriousness, they're a bunch of *******s. Trying talking to a teacher or your parents, and if that fails, you get up in their ******* faces and lay the smackdown.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

I don't mean to specifically say this to you, but you made it on my mind, so I'll say it, cause that's what this thread is for

July 4th... is not the day America was founded, or won our independence. It was a huge long process over a 7 YEAR LONG war with England, and then 6 MORE YEARS before the Constitution was actually founded and George Washington became President. Again, I'm not saying "You're so wrong, idiot." I'm just saying that a lot of people always think "The 4th of July is when America became a nation" which isn't true, it's when we wrote the Declaration of Independence, which wasn't us saying "We're free" it was us saying "We want to be free." It's like if there's a couple who on March 15 say "We want to have a kid." So they get pregnant maybe that day or within the next week, nine months later, the kid is born, let's say on December 21. Is the kid's birthday March 15 or December 21? December 21... right? Idk it just bothers me, although there are a lot of things in history that are misconceptions, lots of them. This is just one that's on my mind cause it's the 4th of July today. Well... tomorrow. Oh screw it

Beeker

Wild Card
I swear I have a cycle of feeling confident about myself, then having all of that fall apart. I'm really scared that I'm gonna lose my job sometime soon... if that happens, I'm just gonna feel like a complete failure in life. I mean, if I can't even do something simple or hold a job for a few months, what the hell am I supposed to do? Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom