• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I came home from school at four o'clock. I made a snack, watched some Inuyasha, made dinner, and ate it in a period of two hours. I felt fairly tired, so I decided to take a nap a few minutes past six. I just got out of bed fifteen minutes ago at 1:20 AM. This has never happened to me before, so I am at a loss for what I am supposed to do. Plus, I thought t was Thursday and today was Friday and I was going to be so messed up when school started.

#SaturdayFTW
#Confused.

Fig

The Altruist
Finally starting that fanfiction I always wanted to write. I'm also studying how does GIMP work because I really want to make graphics and make myself a better artist in the long run. With someone things I have planned out throughout the course of the year, I might have to slow down my progress in each of those fields that I have in mind. That said, I really don't want to procrastinate to the point that I scrap every idea I had. I really do believe that 2014 will be the year of wonder and excitement for me! Already a month has passed and I thinking I'm fairly doing a good job at my current pace. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Venting in the spoiler.

I'm too sick of this. Maybe its time for me to drift away from everything as far as possible.

You know what? I'm sick at trying. I deserve to be in pain. I deserve to get beaten at, I deserve to be sad. I don't deserve happiness, because it constantly gets taken away over and over again. I'm sick of getting it back. I'm tired of being myself. I will never be smart, I will never be accepted, and I will never be happy. I know that I'm used to this and I'm not supposed to feel this way.. but I'm sick of resisting to break. I can't have fun with others, I can't be worthy of my mother's love, I don't have lovely talents, and I feel that my closest friends (IRL) are drifting away from me. I'm nothing, and I'll always be nothing. I'm stupid, I'm worthless, I'm useless.. I can't do anything correctly. I deserve to get threatened by my mother. I feel like such an idiot for thinking that I'm okay when I'm not. I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of trying to be happy when I even can't. I'm always at the bottom. I'll always fail. I keep messing everything up and I'm sick of it. I'm nothing but a living regret. I'm nothing but a living mistake. I will never succeed in life because I always end up being a failure. Mom will keep trying to beat me up again and I can't do a single thing about it because I'm still a kid. Maybe she'll kick me out soon. And if she does that.. I'll.. end myself.

Why is it that people can solve their problems as if it was an easy task? How is it that their hearts are stronger than mine? I'm pointless. I'm weak and pathetic.

I can't take it anymore.

Listen Violet, I know you are going through a lot right now in this phase of life, but I just want to let you know that I'm very proud that you are still alive right this moment. It touches my heart that you are still here with us in this world. What really pains me the most is that no matter how much you try your hardest, there is always something that is confronting your peace and happiness. I just want to let you know Violet that everyone here is supporting you in your battle against life! We will never leave your side and only praise you throughout your life! I promise this as I say this for every friend you made here, it will get better for you Violet. You only deserve the best in life and I want to be there for you when you are shining the brightest in your life. Please always try your hardest in life! That's all we can ever ask for! Please be safe Violet. I'm praying for you as you read this message. May God bless the most beautiful Violet in the field of flowers.

I hope you're not using GIMP as a drawing program, it's more for avatars and signature making (: you can download SAI for free (about a month) but you'll still get a feel for it (:

Anyways I just turned my tv on for my niece to watch and it was playing those kiddie shows. And it made me wonder how these grown people would keep a straight face and attitude while reading their lines off the script. Just.. Wow.

Fig

The Altruist
Just went through a long session of Project M. I really do believe I have sharpened my skills with Roy even more, even though I'm already skilled with him already. :3

I'm at work and its a pretty slow day. So, a customer came in and I was super nice and friendly to him and just before he left, he gave me a $5 tip today. Omg, this is just awesome

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Due to financial issues, I may have to follow my father's steps and join the army. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I just would rather do something else with my life. In the meantime, my older sister gets to go to an expensive school in DC to follow her dreams. Really just sucks.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I just humiliated a whole team in Uncharted. All my stupid team members left the game and left me to fend for myself. I actually impressed myself because I was leading my "one-man team" by 17 kills to theirs. I quickscoped them, noscoped them, Confused their aim and dodged bullets like a boss! I actually won that whole game by myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom