• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Our School mascot is Victor. Victor E. Saxon.

I swear that name follows me everywhere. I was in a bookstore and I saw a book: the year of Victor. Then I went to find some cross stitch pattern and it was one with the name Victor on it. At my work there was someone named Victor. The supervisor of my other job was named Victor. On TV the name Victor shows up in a program I normally don't even watch and my friend who loves to RP created a character named Victor

Salem

SICK
I swear that name follows me everywhere. I was in a bookstore and I saw a book: the year of Victor. Then I went to find some cross stitch pattern and it was one with the name Victor on it. At my work there was someone named Victor. The supervisor of my other job was named Victor. On TV the name Victor shows up in a program I normally don't even watch and my friend who loves to RP created a character named Victor
It must be a sign, or some code.....

Last edited:
Wtf... I can't stop thinking in Japanese. All my thoughts are in Japanese, and what's worse is my mind won't stop racing. This is what I get for going on a three-week, old-school anime binge, but what else is there to do when your hours have been reduced at work? Oh, and screw you, Sakamichi no Apollon for piquing my interest in wanting to learn Kyushu dialect, which is only making matters worse. Ugh. I guess I'll sleep it off~

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Wtf... I can't stop thinking in Japanese. All my thoughts are in Japanese, and what's worse is my mind won't stop racing. This is what I get for going on a three-week, old-school anime binge, but what else is there to do when your hours have been reduced at work? Oh, and screw you, Sakamichi no Apollon for piquing my interest in wanting to learn Kyushu dialect, which is only making matters worse. Ugh. I guess I'll sleep it off~

inb4 Wolf reports dreams in Japanese...

On the bright side, unconsciously thinking in another language is a good sign that you have a solid measure of fluency.

Fig

The Altruist
What's on my mind today? A lot of things. I'm almost done with my homework, about to start my last day of university for the week and simply enjoying myself ion this beautiful morning. However, if there is one thing that is constantly on my mind, it is a certain friend of me. Before I go on any further, I must say that there is in no way that I am infatuated by this person as this is merely a more of a concerning topic. My friend that I would like to talk about is truly one that I care about with all of my heart. She is truly a nice person and I only want to the best for her. She's kind, sincere, and is a role model for me. But as of today, she has been having some issues that make her feel like all hope is lost. What really touches my heart is that from time and time again, I always see her standing up for what is right and never giving up despite her condition. Now she is feeling a bit sadden for unknown reasons to me. All I can do is pray for her safety and that God blesses her a safe day.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I regret most of my actions this past month because it gave her pain, and I care more about her pain than I care about my life.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Slowly as I mature, I begin to wake up from this dream I've been living in. I can't afford to be as carefree as I used to be. I have to face reality and move forward with myself and become something new. I'm almost a woman, and there is a long road ahead of me.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OK, I really need to vent because reading The Fault in Our Stars is emotionally exhausting. I'll put my feels in spoiler tags just in case someone's reading it/planning to read it.

If a story about love struck teenagers wasn't emotional enough, they all have cancer (basically). Hazel, the main character, has some type of Thyroid cancer, and it causes her lungs to fill up with fluid. At one point she recounts the time where she's brought into the ICU, and her mom is crying into her dad's chest saying "'I'm never going to be a mother again'". This really, really hit me hard. Like, I'm crying just typing this. Hazel is an only child, so if her mother loses her, that's it. She'll most likely never have another kid again. Children with siblings, if you or your brother/sister die, your parents will feel remorse, but they'll still be parents. If kids who are only children die, their parents become the parents of a dead child, and they go back to being just ordinary people. It just hurts so much to think what would happen if my parents lost me. I'm nobody special, and I consider myself unextraordinary just like Hazel does, but I know for a fact that my parents will never have another child again, and that just kills me. I'm sorry, I needed to vent and take a break from the book before I have a breakdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom