• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm wondering, why on earth does my moms dog like to chew up all of my stuff and none of her stuff? It's really, really aggravating >.<

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I've been thinking a lot of the designs of the dungeons in Skyward Sword from an artistic standpoint.

I've just completed my first homework assignment of the semester.

I wonder if there'll be school tomorrow?

The "What do you think of Tingle's moobs" thread is locked :(.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How much I love it when it's so windy that I can actually hear it outside with all the windows closed, the whole house is shaking, and the lights are flickering.

Good thing I'm in bed right now because that way, if the power goes out, I won't have to worry about it!

Fig

The Altruist
Well I thought today was a very good. I participated in the Smash tournament, placed first with my good friend Brandon. I kept thinking about my brother's words he told me the other night, and I now have homework for my classes. :sweat: In fact I need to start working in them. I'm almost done with at least half of them. If only I was able to stop time and give myself more time to finish everything. I can finish everything no problem, it is whether I can finish them on time that is giving me my panic attacks.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I would do anything to make sure the dream I had doesn't come true... But in all honesty, I'm powerless... And to some extent, it already happened in front of me... :/

I'm really dreading Saturday. I hate getting up at 4 in the morning. :E And I hear there's going to be snow, so that's going to make things even worse for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom