• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Who should I ask to be my partner for a Valentine's day bowling tournament?

Do I ask someone I can have a chance of winning with, or do I ask the girl I like who doesn't bowl often?

Decisions, decisions =\

1) What's the Prize?
1) Dude.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sick of getting mocked at just because I'm hanging out a friend with a few of mental problems. Just because she looks like that doesn't mean her heart is like that too. She's wonderful.

Also, I think I'm not getting better with my life. Everything is going downhill. I'm in the brink of giving up everything.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Do I ask someone I can have a chance of winning with, or do I ask the girl I like who doesn't bowl often?

Decisions, decisions =\
My dear fav Owl. As your page spammer I would say go for the girl! Maybe she will like bowling and will learn from you! I demand you to ask the girl and if you don't I will grab the wind waker and use the control command and will tell all Owls in the universe to fly around your head for the rest of your life :P

Fig

The Altruist
Today was actually a calm and restful day (even though I have yet to have gained any sleep as I was busy throughout the day! :cooky: Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive! :D

I had a really fun time on my first day of the spring semester! Basically put, my schedule is the following:

Monday/Wednesday:
  • Foundations of Engineering II 8:30 AM - 9:20 AM
  • Weight Training 10:30 AM - 11:20 AM
  • Calculus II 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Tuesday:
  • Calculus II 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
  • Physics I 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
  • Creative Writing 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM

Thursday:
  • University Seminar II 9:30 AM - 10:20 AM
  • Calculus II 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
  • Physics I 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
  • Creative Writing 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
  • Physics I Lab 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Friday:
  • Weight Training 10: 30 AM - 11:20 AM

Basically, if you crunch up the time, I have basically 3-4 hours of school per day with the exception of Thursday of 6-7 hours, which is pretty good for me! :) The reason why Friday completely scratched out is because my teacher stated the class will only count for one college, we don't really need to meet on Friday throughout the rest of the semester! Can't wait to see how this semester goes! :D

Fig

The Altruist
I'm going to be starting a new/old class today. I hope I'll be able to pass it...

I'm sure you are going to excel at the class my dear little sister! I only wish you the best for this semester to come! :hug: Right now for me, I'm currently thinking if I should attend the South Texas Collectors Expo Comic Con this upcoming Saturday and Sunday that my university is proudly to host! As far as I know here are the following people planning to attend:

• Travis Love - Shumpert the Bowman/The Walking Dead
  • Marie Doll - Cosplayer
  • Walter Jones - Original Black Power Ranger
  • Alien Warrior - Comedian
  • Simon Fisher-Becker - Dr. Who/Harry Potter
  • Marina Sirtis - Counselor Deanna Troi/Star Trk: the Next Generation
  • Special Apperance by the 501st Legion

I'm actually tempted to go and I really do hope I can make it to the event, but it really all depends if I'm free this weekend! Since this is the very first week of class, I'm very certain that I can make it! ^^

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
It's cold out today, I have an exam and I have to wait for that stupid rolling piece of crap-on-four-wheels for 10 minutes. **** me. This sucks.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death

Decisions, decisions =\

Ask her! Don't pull a me and just watch as someone else takes her away! Trust me, do it soon!

Looks like you're In the same situation as I. It's hard to ask because of the fear of rejection.

Fig

The Altruist

Decisions, decisions =\

You should definitely do it Owl! It will loads of fun! ^^ As far as I'm concerned, everyone who has quoted you is giving you their full support and I will gladly do the same! Go get her champ! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom