• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
I bowled really well today and set a new high series of a 691.
I bowled a 267, 195, and a 229. Hopefully this will save my avg, it dropped to a 143 at the start of the season.

Also, it seems to be snowing which is kinda exciting.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I give up. Take everything away from me. I don't know what to do. Everything's confusing, and at the same time its bland. Just take every single thing that I love. Just take everything. I don't care. I'm nothing to you, and that's that. I'm not worthy of your love... just take everything away from me and kick me out from the house. I'm done, and I give up. I don't know what to do anymore..

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Really sleep should be my name. I always have sleep kicking in fast even when I slept long. It's depressing that all my wonderful time is spend in the bedroom sleeping and sleeping and more sleeping

Night Owl

~Momentai
Really sleep should be my name. I always have sleep kicking in fast even when I slept long. It's depressing that all my wonderful time is spend in the bedroom sleeping and sleeping and more sleeping

This must be the reason why Fig doesn't need sleep. You keep his batteries charged with your extra sleeping. :P

The weather being cold and wet is kinda depressing. Worse, being homeschooled means that we still have school tomorrow even if some school districts aren't. :P

Fig

The Altruist
I give up. Take everything away from me. I don't know what to do. Everything's confusing, and at the same time its bland. Just take every single thing that I love. Just take everything. I don't care. I'm nothing to you, and that's that. I'm not worthy of your love... just take everything away from me and kick me out from the house. I'm done, and I give up. I don't know what to do anymore..

Hey Violet. I am so sorry that you are currently going through this phase in life. I wish I could say life is always happy and filled with wonder, but sometimes we need to overcome those times when we have reached our lowest lows, the effort is truly worth it. I may not know your current situation but every single night, I'm always praying for you to have better and better days. And you know what Violet? Every single time I see your name show up in the Shout Box, I cry happy waterfalls because you are strong enough to keep on pushing and pushing those issues that are troubling. Continue to keep fighting Violet! You will always have my full support! Time will heal those deep wounds. I am only wishing the best for you in life as you courageously survive continue to get stronger. May God bless you a beautiful night.

Fig

The Altruist
If there was one thing that really made me happy, it the fact that I can actually see my tabs for once was being with my best friend Richie! It has been roughly a full month since we last saw each since our university gave us such a long break. He wants to study Psychology and I've been there for him since we met Junior year. Although he stated that seeing me was the best thing that happened to him all day, I personally believe that he made my day! :D We are complete opposites in terms of interests and activities and yet we both feel good to accept each other's life styles and actually want to learn more or try it out ourselves. Anyways, long story short, he seemed to be fumbling throughout his bag looking for a writing utensil for his upcoming when I told him he can have mine to keep. He thanked me and he told me that good things will come my way. I actually believe him and his words. :)

I finally got around to looking up the A Link Between Worlds tag on Pixiv. It's going to be so much easier for me to find fanart specifically from that game now! Half of the stuff that's put up on Tumblr is reposted from there, anyway....

Sheik

:the:
Man, delays are so great... I can actually feel ready and energized in the morning before school. *sigh* If only every day were like this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom