• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sick of getting mocked at just because I'm hanging out a friend with a few of mental problems. Just because she looks like that doesn't mean her heart is like that too. She's wonderful.

Also, I think I'm not getting better with my life. Everything is going downhill. I'm in the brink of giving up everything.

Hey, I just want to say how proud I am that you are willing to be friends that other people don't want to be with. You are truly sticking up to what is right Violet! Never give up! Sure it may seem hard and impossible, but at the end of the day, you are making a positive impact in someone else's life and that is truly a beautiful sight to see/hear! I have my complete faith in you Violet! Keep on believing in your strengths!!!!! ^^

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I got my Sword of Kusanagi in the mail today, it's much heavier than I was expecting it to be honestly, but it'll pretty solid and really cool.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Started some new classes today. Art is awful becAUSE WHOA

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE I DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED ARE IN MY CLASS and it's sooo quiet like pls guis

Bio is ok like idc i know some people and my teach is cool

Gym was ok i guess

My last classes stayed the same

soooo swag

Fig

The Altruist
With 4 classes a 3 hour lab later on, I think Thursday will be my longest day, especially for the fact that I have gaps between said classes. Nonetheless, I'm thanking that today is still calm and I was actually able to relax for today. Now all that's left is buying those Comic Con passes before they sell out. >.>

Fig

The Altruist
For the first time in roughly five days, I slept an amazing ten minutes!!! ^^ I feel energized and restored to stay up another five days if I do say so myself! ;)

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I am going to walk her home, alright....

Then.

I'm gonna be like "I'm gonna straight up tell you. You are the nicest person I know. The most beautiful girl I have ever had the chance to talk to. I have a crush on you" and I'm gonna say "See ya later" and walk home, leaving her to think about what I just said to her.

And I'm gonna wait for an answer. I don't care if she says "I only think of you as a close friend" as long as I can talk to her. Truth is, I like being around her. I don't care if she pays no attention to me or doesn't talk to me. It's only the feeling of her being near me. It's a privilege being able to talk to her, be her friend. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom