• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Well I spilled water on my computer and its not working,,, **** THIS IS REALY ****ING BAD

I'm so sorry that had to go through this current event in your life. :S I really wish I could help you out in your current situation, but sadly I'm located at a different state. >.< Nonetheless, I'm praying that everything will be ok for you, even if it doesn't look like it right now. I'm super sorry that this had to happen to you! :cry: *begins to pray for his buddy Term*

Sheik

:the:
OH MY GOD I saw this and I am SO DEPRESSED I DON'T KNOW WHY

8c7342f4-8777-4de8-9c5e-4c5932fd31de.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
Today was actually a calm and restful day (even though I have yet to have gained any sleep as I was busy throughout the day! :cooky: Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive! :D

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Fielded a tech support call from my mother and didn't become enraged with frustration (this is a first).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am such a wuss xD

I cut myself while I was shaving and I went into a mini shock/panic attack and it's not even bleeding xD

Night Owl

~Momentai
Who should I ask to be my partner for a Valentine's day bowling tournament?

Do I ask someone I can have a chance of winning with, or do I ask the girl I like who doesn't bowl often?

Decisions, decisions =\

Fig

The Altruist
I am such a wuss xD

I cut myself while I was shaving and I went into a mini shock/panic attack and it's not even bleeding xD

I know you pain quite well, only difference is that when I do cut myself I lose pints of blood! I swear if I get one cut, chances are that another nine will immediately follow. x.x At least the human body is quickly able to recover that lost blood in no time at all, well in small cases like this. >.>

Sheik

:the:
I know you pain quite well, only difference is that when I do cut myself I lose pints of blood! I swear if I get one cut, chances are that another nine will immediately follow. x.x At least the human body is quickly able to recover that lost blood in no time at all, well in small cases like this. >.>

I stepped on a needle once.

NEVER AGAIN

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Who should I ask to be my partner for a Valentine's day bowling tournament?

Do I ask someone I can have a chance of winning with, or do I ask the girl I like who doesn't bowl often?

Decisions, decisions =\

Ask the girl! ^^

Sounds like what happened to my dad... he stepped on a tack and got his whole sock bloody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom