• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'm thinking about how frustrating it is that all of the suggested videos and channels for me on YouTube are either Minecraft or gaming related. All of these types of videos (that was probably a grammatical catastrophe, but I'm not sure of how to word that) are also showing up in related videos to videos that aren't even remotely relative to video games. In fact, about 2% of the videos I watch have any sort of relevance to gaming. And yet, half of my freaking YouTube home page is flooded with them (with the exception of my Subscriptions feed, of course). It's irritating how half of YouTube consists of freaking Minecraft videos. I mean, probably 30% of all amateur YouTubers do Minecraft gameplay videos, and not even well. Things like using a crappy mic, playing the Xbox 360 version of the game (which is treasonous enough as it is), using HyperCam (HyperCam sucks), filming the screen with the camera, and all of that stuff basically screams "I don't really care that much about what I'm doing or how I'm affecting the condition of this great website". I mean seriously. Five or six of them is enough. You don't need to fill the entire website with them.

*end rant*

I apologize if that offended anyone, it's just REALLY frustrating.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just got an invite to my schools annual presentation night dinner. I wonder what award I'll get this year. I got dux (overall first in year) in year 7 and 8 aswell as another award each of those two years. In year 9 I didn't get an invite :( Good to be back up there for year 10 though.
And mum thought that getting a job would lower my grades...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Currently thinking about how awesome Symphony of the Godesses was last night. I'm thinking about the possibility that I may develope mesothelioma in 20 years or so(Jk. It's a joke about last night) I'm thinking about busting out the SNES and playing some ALttP. And lastly, I'm thinking about the girl(a model) that I'm going to ask out in a day or few.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just picked up my Black Wii U with NSMBU an Scribblenauts :)
I wasn't going to make it on time so I called the store and they held it oped an extra 5 mins for me.
Also they were happy to price match a competitor so I got it at a great price.
Black Wii U: $379
NSMBU: $69
Scribblenauts: $69
I'm very happy with their service.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I am sad because of my grandmother. Looking at her... it just, hurts me. She's in a terrible condition right now... I hope she'll get really better soon, because I feel like crying right now. ;~;

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like everyone is pushing me away, or just ignoring me, I don't know. I have had so many awkward moments today where everyone around me was socializing and I was sitting there being too scared to talk.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm depressed because my head hurts and I don't know how to make it feel better. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom