• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm depressed because I'm reading an article about a game that I abhor, and said article details everything I think of the game with the words I wish I could use...essentially it nails my thoughts on the head. Thinking about what said game COULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE been is making me down in the dumps. ._.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
My depression fuels my endeavors to keep others from being depressed. What I do makes the world slightly better, and that, in its own way, makes me happy.

So, my depression is the source of my happiness. :keese:

Dan

I feel like everyone is pushing me away, or just ignoring me, I don't know. I have had so many awkward moments today where everyone around me was socializing and I was sitting there being too scared to talk.

Don't feel too bad, we all have our off days pancake. ;)

Joy

The Sexy One
-what type of eyeliner I'll wear tomorrow
-I need to go to the gym before chocolate season kicks off
-thinking about the pros and cons of doing my homework
-scrolling through a clothes website carefully bookmarking everything I like, I've only done 8 pages and already it would cost me about 600€. This will not end well.
-hoping I'll somehow get rich so I can buy myself stuff

Jedizora

:right:
Well, I can't wait until tuesday. The new skyrim DLC comes out. Other than that, not much.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm sitting at work on my break. I don't know how I'll make it to 6 o'clock without dying, I'm so tired. Summer has hit with full force, the Australian summer is boiling.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home I want to go home!

I'm at my mom's friend's house and I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom