• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The fact that you have an aura that cheers everyone around you up makes me feel depressed...

...thanks, PT. :{

You'll notice I said everyone and not everything, and you fall in the category of everything because you are a wolf. And I didn't mention anything about cheering wolves and other things that are next to me up. :right:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Pain... Pain..... Maybe I should sleep to get rid of this headache...
But I kinda want to play Ty. :/
Video games aren't good for you when you have a headache.
I know it will probably make it worse, but I really want to play.
I napped today and didn't get a chance to play yet.

Ow... I have a headache :I

I kinda want to draw.
I wish I could draw so much better...
I wish I didn't have this bloody headache :shake:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Finished work for the night :) Tonight I had two trainees for their last training shift, after 8 shifts training them they are great and fun to be around aswell. I love training at work :)

Just three more days until the Wii U comes out, I can't wait to pick mine up :)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Thinking about a few things I could get for my family for Christmas tomorrow, cause every time I ask them what they want, they just tell me they don't know.

Hoping I'll have enough money for a Wii U before the year ends...of course assuming at least one deluxe will be in stock somewhere.

Very tired, will probably go to sleep soon.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The fact that you have an aura that cheers everyone around you up makes me feel depressed...

...thanks, PT. :{

you have an aura that cheers me up, and everyone knows that, aside from Dan, I'm the most important person here.

I'm depressed because I'm not actually important, lol.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'm depressed that I don't have anything depressing to share... #firstworldproblems

Same here...

Well, I guess I do feel a bit bad because I've kinda been slacking a bit in Geometry, which makes me feel a bit stressed, and I also feel like I'm leaving a bit of a bad impression on my teacher.
And I've also run out of new music to listen to, which is a terrible feeling! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom